Celtic v Hibs - all comments here

ANother fuckin' injury!!!!!

HH?

According to BR Izzaguire got away with one' Hopefully not as bad as 1st thought

It's REALLY getting fuckin' ridiculous now!
I realise it's a contact sport but so is all in wrestling but both sports have different rules!

2 mins injury time in 2nd half

How long was Izzy down for before getting carted off? How many substitutions at 30 seconds a pop

HH?

According to BR Izzaguire got away with one' Hopefully not as bad as 1st thought

It's REALLY getting fuckin' ridiculous now!
I realise it's a contact sport but so is all in wrestling but both sports have different rules!

2 mins injury time in 2nd half

How long was Izzy down for before getting carted off? How many substitutions at 30 seconds a pop

HH?
I am guessing the assault on Izzy must have taken up near enough five minutes. How the fourth official came up with 2 minutes is, however, obvious as is why the linesman watching the assault from a few yards away didn't bother advising the ref it was a red card challenge. I hope Izzy isn't as badly injured as it appeared.

I only managed to catch snatches due to work ( thanks tartan tim - good shout ) but some of our football looked fluent and at a decent pace. A bit more precision on the final ball and we will give someone a leathering - hopefully you all know who. HH

I am guessing the assault on Izzy must have taken up near enough five minutes. How the fourth official came up with 2 minutes is, however, obvious as is why the linesman watching the assault from a few yards away didn't bother advising the ref it was a red card challenge. I hope Izzy isn't as badly injured as it appeared.

?

HH?
A tricky game with so many injuries and Hibs a bit of a wounded animal having lost Neil Lennon and his team. But Celtic are on a high after that great win on Sunday and four home wins before that - expect a 3-0 win.

Right another 3 points I'm away to watch Mary Queen of Scots starting that Celtic favourite Martin Compston

HH?

Last edited:
So its a stick on that mib is ensuring a win for zombie in every game.

They have us to play and if by then we are decimated that will help their cause.

Although i expect us to win.

I reckon thats why the bhoys are exerting calm cool heads and not getting caught in mibs trap. Their better bhoys than i am a ghirl. I couldn’t show that level of sit on your fingers cause of my temper.

Anyway upshot is we keep winning, we win 8, they lose.

No doubt mib are trying to affect injuries, goal difference and games by their lack of redress in shit against us.

Fuck em. Keep winning bhoys. Proud of y’all. ??????????????☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back