Celtic v Hibs - all comments here

Toljan great Weah is just lovable but hats off to Broony. Fantastic. I hope Celtic get Weah on loan for next season. I think that's the best we can hope for. Going strong.
HH?
Think once Toljan gets up to speed he will become an asset worth keeping the guy offers so much more than looseplug , even jozo looks like a player now

An easy run of the mill victory against a poor Hibs team. McGregor and Brown controlled the game, Christie was everywhere and Toljan looked a player at right back. Hopefully our players get the head up quicker and spot Toljan’s runs into space, too often the pass went inside instead of out to Jerry. Another disgraceful challenge on a Celtic player goes without the correct punishment, Thomson only yellow carding an over the ball potential ankle breaker of a challenge (Izzy ok according to BR post match). Thomson also ignored a blatant trip on Burke inside the box. Glad Olly got his goals, the clowns who sit behind me and have no clue about football were moaning about him from the start. Apparently he’s not even worth £2m.
Ntcham, Edouard and Forrest all may be back for weekend according to the manager

An easy run of the mill victory against a poor Hibs team. McGregor and Brown controlled the game, Christie was everywhere and Toljan looked a player at right back. Hopefully our players get the head up quicker and spot Toljan’s runs into space, too often the pass went inside instead of out to Jerry. Another disgraceful challenge on a Celtic player goes without the correct punishment, Thomson only yellow carding an over the ball potential ankle breaker of a challenge (Izzy ok according to BR post match). Thomson also ignored a blatant trip on Burke inside the box. Glad Olly got his goals, the clowns who sit behind me and have no clue about football were moaning about him from the start. Apparently he’s not even worth £2m.
Ntcham, Edouard and Forrest all may be back for weekend according to the manager

I think Olly Burke looks like a real find and he's not firing on all cylinders yet, Gary

I enjoyed the way the game went tonight although Hibs made it tough for us with their pressing and the way they were intercepting the passes by reading we were doing which if you watch our play every week it's not hard when we are playing out from the back. There was a bit of carelessness with our passing and players changing their movement as the pass was made added to this. Toljan and Weah worked well together and I thought Sinclair looked as if he didn't really know where he was supposed to be playing at times Izzy took a sore one just as Bayo was to come on so he has to sit back down for a change of sub. Some good passages of play throughout the game the one leading to the first goal was well worked maybe a bit unfortunate not to have had another couple of goals.

Think once Toljan gets up to speed he will become an asset worth keeping the guy offers so much more than looseplug , even jozo looks like a player now
Didn't put a foot wrong really. Didn't have to. Wish he had been a bit braver and tried a wee clever pass forward more often, seems like he might have a few tricks. If it comes off in your first start ?. If not we can be a tough crowd. Looking forward to seeing him in a proper game.

Burke and Weah are part of the reason we’ve won all games since winter break!!as for cunts slagging the bhoy there just glory hunters,,real supporters support!,,hail hail,

There is less of the going missing thing happening. Wide players cutting in. Players swarming. The movement has been excellent at times. That wee extra bit of time to settle and know where to put a ball blind. I'm encouraged by the bits I'm seeing.

Can we the celtic rebels not be true to ourselves and see what’s happening in front of our eyes they’re trying everything in there power to fuck us over when we say something it’s to late time to rebel fuck the sffa and s pfl

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back