Celtic v Hibs, Saturday Betfred Cup Semi-final, 2 November -all comments here

The biggest worry about tomorrow is that Celtic's outstanding record in domestic cup games, dating back to April 2016 when we lost the penalty shoot-out to the Rangers, must come to an end at some point. Hibs incidentally were the last Scottish club outside of Celtic to win a major honour as the beat the Rangers 3-2 in the Scottish Cup Final. The record that the Ibrox club have was featured this morning on The Celtic Star, well worth a look (see below) and we ask why is there not talk a Rangers (sic) Hampden Hoodoo in the papers?

The atmosphere should be lively given the late afternoon kick-off (to say the least) and as the Hibs fans did not take up their full allocation, Hampden is going to have a huge Celtic presence, which will be a major advantage.

As for the team?

Forster

Frimpong, Jullien, Ajer, Bolingoli

Brown, McGregor

Forrest, Christie, Elyounoussi

Edouard

Prediction? 3-0 to the Bhoys.

What do you guys think?
No so sure about crimping but mate as good as hes been I think big del hamed will be better guy for the job all round hes a great defender and can get forward aswell like frimpong so for me its elhamed enjoy the game brother HAIL HAIL

Even with Gordon playing & Brooney not this will be an ABSOLUTE CANTER!! Hibs are probably imo the WORST team in Scotland at present! At least 4 or 5 but if we get 2 up early doors it cd be anything! Will be backing 7-0 as per usual!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜˜β˜˜β˜˜
Like your confidence Sean so after thinking hardπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” it’s 14-0 for me efter a goalless first hauf πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Back