Celtic v Hibs - Sunday 15 December, 3pm

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
THE bonus is that we are at home - despite reading elsewhere last night on Celtic News Now that we were at were playing at Easter Road tomorrow - and we have practically a full team rested up from the Cup Final win at Hampden against the Rangers.

A quick mention of them and also to European co-efficient state of play here...

The pressure is on them at Fir Park and they have NOT had a rest and have gone three games without a win. Not a great December for them...

LCF_RANGERS_CELTIC_2666_edited.jpeg

Celtic should start with a side something like this...

Forster

Frimpong, Jullien, Ajer, Bolingoli

Brown, McGregor

Forrest, Christie, Johnston

Griffiths

Might be an idea to keep Edoaurd on the bench to give him a little more rest and recovery time for what is to come.

Prediction? 3-0 Celtic. COYBIG.

All comments here please...

Delighted that it's a 3pm kick off and equally delighted that we have a home game.

I like the look of that XI, but I also think wee Jamesie looked pretty effective playing off of the left side prior to the Cup Final. I quite like Bolingoli as a player, but Greg Taylor didn't do too much wrong in that little spell he had and he is more defensively solid against a team who are decent on the counter.

Beyond that, I'm glad it's a big game against decent enough opposition, consistency is key this season and this is the type of match that we won't be complacent in.

Motherwell are more than capable of taking points off that mob, so this presents a chance to put a bit more daylight between the Kings and the not-so-great pretenders.

Focus. Focus. Focus Bhoys........don't take your eyes off the prize!

Delighted that it's a 3pm kick off and equally delighted that we have a home game.

I like the look of that XI, but I also think wee Jamesie looked pretty effective playing off of the left side prior to the Cup Final. I quite like Bolingoli as a player, but Greg Taylor didn't do too much wrong in that little spell he had and he is more defensively solid against a team who are decent on the counter.

Beyond that, I'm glad it's a big game against decent enough opposition, consistency is key this season and this is the type of match that we won't be complacent in.

Motherwell are more than capable of taking points off that mob, so this presents a chance to put a bit more daylight between the Kings and the not-so-great pretenders.

Focus. Focus. Focus Bhoys........don't take your eyes off the prize!

I think might be a good time to make subs like for like each half to give both in the position good game time, dependant on result and opposition player faced.

Bolingoli for Taylor
Bauer for Frimpong or Elhammad
Ntcham for Rogic
etc etc
But at the end of the day, it's a result driven business so we have to trust in Lenny to deliver and he has the say.

Has everyone lost interest in the football? I thought more folk would have plenty to say about the game today and I don't see many predictions from you all. :oops:
It's the Spiceboy collective, historically linked to substance abuse who stabbed Lenny in the back. Don't think this is a result we need to worry a big pile about.

great and helpful Celtic page on facebook, stars of Glasgows green and white, might be worthwhile checking it out today (y)

Last edited:
I am a wee bit nervous. I think Jack Ross will have Hibs in the top 4 before the end of the season. Also with this game being a 3 o'clock kick off at Celtic Park we are likely to struggle again for a stream. Easy enough to get a hun stream mind you.

4 nuffin the Glasgow Greens, Begbies boys in for a hell of a beating today me finks.

The Great Waa ( decided to promote him after last week 😉).

Smiler, The 2 xmas Jumper guys, Taylor.

Broonie n Calmac.

Flash, Corpus, Southampton guy.

Eddie.

Eddie wae 2 ,Corpus and Griff aff the bench for one.

Mon the Hoops.

P.s Huns to get a dodgy offside goal today and Gordon Smith to take a vow of silence 🤮🧟‍♀️🤮🧟‍♀️.

Back