Celtic v Hibs - Sunday 15 December, 3pm

I'm a bit edgy about today. At least we'll know if they've dropped more points before we kick off.
Have to say the cup final performance is still stuck in my head a bit. If we don't have a proper forward up there we could find ourselves under a lot of pressure and hibs do give us a run for our money generally.

Forster
Frimpong, Ajer, Julien, Taylor
Mcgregor, Broony,
Elyounoussi, Christie, Forest
Eddie (or anyone but Morgan)

THE bonus is that we are at home - despite reading elsewhere last night on Celtic News Now that we were at were playing at Easter Road tomorrow - and we have practically a full team rested up from the Cup Final win at Hampden against the Rangers.

A quick mention of them and also to European co-efficient state of play here...

The pressure is on them at Fir Park and they have NOT had a rest and have gone three games without a win. Not a great December for them...

View attachment 5804

Celtic should start with a side something like this...

Forster

Frimpong, Jullien, Ajer, Bolingoli

Brown, McGregor

Forrest, Christie, Johnston

Griffiths

Might be an idea to keep Edoaurd on the bench to give him a little more rest and recovery time for what is to come.

Prediction? 3-0 Celtic. COYBIG.

All comments here please...
THE bonus is that we are at home - despite reading elsewhere last night on Celtic News Now that we were at were playing at Easter Road tomorrow - and we have practically a full team rested up from the Cup Final win at Hampden against the Rangers.

A quick mention of them and also to European co-efficient state of play here...

The pressure is on them at Fir Park and they have NOT had a rest and have gone three games without a win. Not a great December for them...

View attachment 5804

Celtic should start with a side something like this...

Forster

Frimpong, Jullien, Ajer, Bolingoli

Brown, McGregor

Forrest, Christie, Johnston

Griffiths

Might be an idea to keep Edoaurd on the bench to give him a little more rest and recovery time for what is to come.

Prediction? 3-0 Celtic. COYBIG.

All comments here please...
Yes ,expect to pick up and win,but will not be easy,we can only make it hard for ourselves,hh

I'm a bit edgy about today. At least we'll know if they've dropped more points before we kick off.
Have to say the cup final performance is still stuck in my head a bit. If we don't have a proper forward up there we could find ourselves under a lot of pressure and hibs do give us a run for our money generally.

Forster
Frimpong, Ajer, Julien, Taylor
Mcgregor, Broony,
Elyounoussi, Christie, Forest
Eddie (or anyone but Morgan)
Huns will keep digging out results ! We have to be fully 100% focused today and till the winter break,hh

Back