Celtic v Jablonec

I don't use those Newsnow sites but this is what I found out:

ANGE POSTECOGLOU has revealed Liel Abada has missed out on featuring in the FK Jablonec second leg clash through injury.
The winger has impressed so far for the Hoops and was a shock name missing in the team lines tonight.
Abada had played against Dundee on Sunday as well as in the first leg of the Europa League third qualifying round last week.
But he has beeen left out after picking up a knock in Celtic training, Postecoglou confirmed when speaking on Celtic TV.
Fortunately, it does not appear to be a serious injury with the Postecoglou hopeful the winger will be back for this weekend's match against Hearts.

And whoever crocked the wee man, is getting benched against Hearts

I don't use those Newsnow sites but this is what I found out:

ANGE POSTECOGLOU has revealed Liel Abada has missed out on featuring in the FK Jablonec second leg clash through injury.
The winger has impressed so far for the Hoops and was a shock name missing in the team lines tonight.
Abada had played against Dundee on Sunday as well as in the first leg of the Europa League third qualifying round last week.
But he has beeen left out after picking up a knock in Celtic training, Postecoglou confirmed when speaking on Celtic TV.
Fortunately, it does not appear to be a serious injury with the Postecoglou hopeful the winger will be back for this weekend's match against Hearts.

And whoever crocked the wee man, is getting benched against Hearts
Let's hope it wasn't CalMac or Joe Hart that crocked Abada and so misses the Hearts game!

Last edited:
Tonight was so special, new manager , players pulling themselves out of a swamp, all over the park we fought. The attitude shows what a good manager provides. Ange will remember tonight, he is now a celt, everything else in football is shrinking ! Like how he is so grounded, his smile in interviews puts the question right back :D

All right Bhoys & Ghirls, just catching up on lastnights game, unfortunately couldn't watch it live, it was the Mrs & My wedding anniversary.

Now on tae the game, what a match. Atmosphere superb, the starting eleven superb, result superb, Standouts Hart, Ralston, Turnbull, Calmac, Taylor. Great tae see a quality keeper back between the sticks, I think Hart will find his mojo again at Celtic & will be a solid last line for the next few yrs, Young Ralston finally proving his doubters wrong, all that was missing was a a goal from him. Turnbull get the Bhoy on a new contract ASAP. Calmac, simply reveling in his new position & as club captain, Taylor if this Bhoys crossing improves, we'll be looking for a back up left back instead of his replacement.

☘COYBIG☘HAIL HAIL☘LET'S ALL LAUGH AT SEVCO,HA HA HA HA☘ 🍺🥃SLÀINTE

yesterdays game was more indictive of application, Eddy can offer a lot, but his head is euro based, We have turned the corner because Ange is a realist, Pl is a tory and DD an emu. jurassic park stuff ! Board has driven us into Loch Ness in a limo, they thought that was deep and gave up few monsters. Boleskine was burnt down for a reason

Members online

Latest posts

Back