Celtic v Jablonec

How is it pages ya daftie....Pages are in books, this is a computer..FFS... you sure yer no a hun :ROFLMAO:
🤣🤣 dam it, they're on to me!!!
How's it madness...Madness are an 80's band..not as good as the specials who were special and had a wee bit of madness...defo a hun
I've no even got any celtic tickets to hold in my hand and take a picture!!! It's all falling apart!!!

A few things I enjoyed about last night, the clean sheet….that will do the defence a world of good, hart making safes, he’s gonna be a match winner for us.
The speed of passing and the getting the ball into the box quick and from any angles, catches the defence off guard, they’re still looking about checking on attacker positions meanwhile the ball zips past them, there was a few times kyogo was a toe nail away from connecting, the boys movement is awesome

Last edited:
🤣🤣 dam it, they're on to me!!!

I've no even got any celtic tickets to hold in my hand and take a picture!!! It's all falling apart!!!
No Lubo, you are right enough. The Noise does call them pages (see below). It turns out lennono is the thick one and so probably a sevco supporter! I mean the clues were there - naming himself after a scouser just like his real hero, Slippy G! 🤣

20210813_181847.jpg

No Lubo, you are right enough. The Noise does call them pages (see below). It turns out lennono is the thick one and so probably a sevco supporter! I mean the clues were there - naming himself after a scouser just like his real hero, Slippy G! 🤣

View attachment 15343

Thank god for that!!! I await lennonos apology...I'd like it to be its own thread, and I hope it goes on for PAGES and PAGES

Back