Celtic v Jablonec

All right Bhoys & Ghirls, just catching up on lastnights game, unfortunately couldn't watch it live, it was the Mrs & My wedding anniversary.

Now on tae the game, what a match. Atmosphere superb, the starting eleven superb, result superb, Standouts Hart, Ralston, Turnbull, Calmac, Taylor. Great tae see a quality keeper back between the sticks, I think Hart will find his mojo again at Celtic & will be a solid last line for the next few yrs, Young Ralston finally proving his doubters wrong, all that was missing was a a goal from him. Turnbull get the Bhoy on a new contract ASAP. Calmac, simply reveling in his new position & as club captain, Taylor if this Bhoys crossing improves, we'll be looking for a back up left back instead of his replacement.

☘COYBIG☘HAIL HAIL☘LET'S ALL LAUGH AT SEVCO,HA HA HA HA☘ 🍺🥃SLÀINTE
Happy Anniversary TT....

Atmosphere brilliant and the makings of a good side, Celtic of old in stages the slick one touch pass and make the ball move quickly into positions knowing the players to receive is there automatically. Big Eddie's head is not in it fully at present and it shows in his reactions.
Quicker we sort out the guys who want to move on the better, Christie, McGregor, Rogic and Turnbull looking unmovable. But will this foursome be retained.
Like once the game looks secure subs used are like for like enabling the shape to be retained, pity the subs are either not in it or still a wee bit behind in the system in play.
Greenock's turned out a lot of great players,who never made it to the pros
Priorities, drink and chasing women, were the orders of the day
YNWA
Is there a question in there. What other priorities were there?😇

Enjoyed that last night.

Unfortunately was running a bit late so never found our Michael's stone, but I will on Sunday ( hopefully).

First half last night we were the best I've seen from a Celtic team in a number of yrs, infact if Kyogo had scored that chance within the first 30secs Lubo's 24 v 0 would have been on 😉.

There was unfortunately a noticeable drop in pace and Ange's style after the second goal and a few bad habits started to creep in, but Big Ange wasn't having it and got them going again, to be fair the Czechs changed their formation in the second half and it took us a while to twig it.

Atmosphere was impressive and at one point Big Joe was looking around at the fans and taking it all in, I suppose when you have played for Man City in the champions league it must have been a shock for him to realise that home fans can create that type of atmosphere 😱🤣.

Motm for me was the Ferryman, with Turnbull Welsh and Hart getting 9.5's.

Get the fitness up and play that way for 90mins and we have nothing to fear domestically at least.

Enjoyed that last night.

Unfortunately was running a bit late so never found our Michael's stone, but I will on Sunday ( hopefully).

First half last night we were the best I've seen from a Celtic team in a number of yrs, infact if Kyogo had scored that chance within the first 30secs Lubo's 24 v 0 would have been on 😉.

There was unfortunately a noticeable drop in pace and Ange's style after the second goal and a few bad habits started to creep in, but Big Ange wasn't having it and got them going again, to be fair the Czechs changed their formation in the second half and it took us a while to twig it.

Atmosphere was impressive and at one point Big Joe was looking around at the fans and taking it all in, I suppose when you have played for Man City in the champions league it must have been a shock for him to realise that home fans can create that type of atmosphere 😱🤣.

Motm for me was the Ferryman, with Turnbull Welsh and Hart getting 9.5's.

Get the fitness up and play that way for 90mins and we have nothing to fear domestically at least.
It sounds like you enjoyed being back at Parkhead. And I hope that wasn't you that did the pitch invasion last night now??? 😅

Sadly missed the match last night and the banter of the past few days.
Walking on air with the pride that has been installed again with been a TIM and long may it continue.
Again started with 7 Scottish players, 8 if you count Hart as a British player, 8 of the starting team were available last season, so the transformation is all down to Ange, and we salute you Sir.
To have given us back our celtic and in the time taken is one of the most amazing feats I've ever seen in world football and we stand to become even stronger and better.
The good times are back, let us all enjoy and savour every moment of this fantastic season ahead.
HH and YNWA

It sounds like you enjoyed being back at Parkhead. And I hope that wasn't you that did the pitch invasion last night now??? 😅
Ha ha, loved the fact I was back in my own seat , I'm that high up in the North Stand to invade the pitch i would have to have started my run on Sunday, however I'm still faster than yon steward that chased him across the pitch. I wonder if Celtic will be asking the security company wtf are we paying you for.

Another thing whilst I'm on, on leaving last night the stewards had blocked off exit doors at 402 on the top concourse forcing fans to turn and go another way at full time , no notice of this anywhere and caused some crushing bloody stupid from some pen pusher thats never seen a crowd crush, get it solved Celtic, being up in the gods and after my opp I now use a lift to get up and down to my seat so they had to let me and Jnr through and all we got was crushing on the other side of the door as again no one knew about these closed exits.

Ralston , worth a regular jersey , do we need a new right back ??
Short answer is yes we do. I get the praise Ralston is getting, he's earned it. Equally, from everything I've read about Ange, he will be ruthless in his quest to make Celtic as good as he can. That, for me, means both fullbacks will be replaced through time. If that sounds hard on the two guys in possession, then sorry, great managers don't make calls based on sentiment.

Some forget we still have Jullien and Johnston to come back, French Eddy will go this window and maybe Griff.
Anyone noticed Ange or maybe Dom, seem to prefer actually signing players rather than loans. A much better policy if you ask me.
We also need to keep Christie - from where I was sitting last night he was man of the match again . He's always been a fabulous player and this year he is actually getting coached and not told to shoot on sight.

Back