Celtic v Kilmarnock, 3pm Celtic Park Saturday 17 February 2024

Too many pretenders. Out fought all over the park in that second half.

Their big threat was from cross balls and what do we do? We give away stupid free kicks. Leading 1 nil with minutes to go and we can’t see it out. Tactically naive and unbelievably bad game management.

We desperately need CCV and Hatate back. I just hope it’s not too late when they return…

Get those lawwell cunts to fuck..I've said it for years... Peter lawwell is no friend of Celtic... he's a double agent in my eyes..he had that 5 way agreement sitting in front o him n he said he didny even bother readin it..the cunt should never been allowed tae set foot back in parkheed just wae that barefaced lie alone.. he's a slime ball.. they deliberately throw 10 in a row n noo this...it's self sabotage staring us in the face..it's fuckin obvious

Too many pretenders. Out fought all over the park in that second half.

Their big threat was from cross balls and what do we do? We give away stupid free kicks. Leading 1 nil with minutes to go and we can’t see it out. Tactically naive and unbelievably bad game management.

We desperately need CCV and Hatate back. I just hope it’s not too late when they return…
I fear it’s already too late

Where would be if Rodgers had the same budget as Kilmarnock. In fact don’t answer 😮
Sorry Ally, but I cannot agree. We have as much quality as anybody else in the league. We are not talking about Champions League quality here. We lead matches and control matches, but cannot put teams away. We had all Summer, and the recent window, to do something about that glaring issue. We didn't and are now paying the price. The signing of Miovski would have won us this league. Hands down. I cannot for the life of me, understand why BR didn't see, what was glaringly obvious to everybody else. So he done nothing. That was his decision. He should have fought the board, tooth and nail, and he would have got it. They would not have dared to oppose him. But no. He sat on his arse praising them. This is on him.

Last edited:
Sorry Ally, but I cannot agree. We have as much quality as anybody else in the league. We are not talking about Champions League quality here. We lead matches but cannot put teams away. We had all Summer and the recent window to do something about that glaring issue. We didn't and are now paying the price. The signing of Miovski would have won us this league. I cannot for the life of me, understand why BR didn't see, what was glaringly obvious to everybody else. So he done nothing. That was his decision. He should have fought the board tooth and nail and he would have got it. They would not have dared to oppose him. But no. He sat on his arse praising them. This is on him.
It's on all of them POD m8. The structure of the club needs rebuilding top to bottom. No one IMHO safe from the cull.

It's on all of them POD m8. The structure of the club needs rebuilding top to bottom. No one IMHO safe from the cull.
I don't disagree Ally, but what happens on the pitch is down to the players and the manager. And if the manager is going to bang on about 'quality', then he needs to get off his arse, and start fighting for it. Especially with a board like ours. To me, it is evident Rodgers didn't do this. Apart from his tactics, that is why I am so angry with him. 👍

Bernabei fucked up and was weak as fuck imo.This Celtic team are lacking belief and half of them hid from the ball today.We are so predictable and the lack of quality throughout the team is frightening.Sorry to say but i'm losing faith with every game we play.
The teams full of lightweight pansies mate.. Rodgers said in the summer he wanted to add a bit of steel n that useless cunt mark liewell signed 10 fairies..the last time we had a bit of steel in the team apart Fae broon was Robson and Hartley..we get kicked awe over the park week in week or n that lot still insist in signing folk that couldny tackle a fish supper n are only interested in dain useless wee flicks that amount Tae fuck all every time...

I can see us Fukin Collapsing noo!! 🤬🤬🤬.. If the FILTH DONT beat St. Joanstin ramorra then they are the ULTIMATE BOTTLE MERCHANTS!! We are incapable of ANYTHING but SIDE TAE SIDE TAE SIDE PISH... ABSOLUTELY FUKIN WOEFUL! 🤬🤬🤬
Hate the pass backs along our 18 yard box, there's times when you should just hoof it up the park to relieve pressure on our back line, two different teams showed up between first and second half, I don't get it...we should be out of sight this season but we are letting teams back into games and I shake my head at it, seemed as if the other Bhoys had no confidence in Bernabei any time he had the ball, and Palm is a loner, head down n cut in side, loses the ball, then big Colgate cheesy grin, Joe Hart looked shaky as high balls came in, the one he punched should have been held, but he made two great saves to keep us in it, no doubt CCV and wee Greg, were a big miss the last few games, but if I was wee Vata, I'd be getting off to sunnier climes because obviously he's better than what we are seeing in the hoops...the Huns will be giving it large after this heartless attempt, fuck it, it's the weekend, so go out and enjoy yourself cos they will get their money regardless of that shit show display, so you might as well HH

Last edited:
The teams full of lightweight pansies mate.. Rodgers said in the summer he wanted to add a bit of steel n that useless cunt mark liewell signed 10 fairies..the last time we had a bit of steel in the team apart Fae broon was Robson and Hartley..we get kicked awe over the park week in week or n that lot still insist in signing folk that couldny tackle a fish supper n are only interested in dain useless wee flicks that amount Tae fuck all every time...
Ill be tackling a fish supper the night. Hopefully nae flicks fae the 🐟🐟🤣🤣

I get that but he wasn't the reason we didn't win.
He was part of the problem, the whole tempo of the team changed after half time, no confidence in the boy from his team mates, he does some good stuff in games, then has a rush of blood to the head and flies into tackles, but as I said before there's a few there who bring nothing to the team again my opinion HH

The game changed when Taylor came off. I cannot understand that decision.
That is exactly the point when the whole game changes. And today's result is of no surprise. The result today for me hinges on those crazy substitutions and that's on Rodgers.
Players look lost at times.
We all thought the last two results would drive us on ....we have been poor all season so to be honest we are where we are not because of today but based on the season to date .
The writing is on the wall team... sometimes we just have to see the reality and today is the moment for me that it officially kicks in.

Like many games this season (and almost identical to Rugby Park defeat) we play well in the first half, get a goal ahead, fail to press home our advantage then are abysmal in the second half.
Today was down to the manager. His substitutions handed Killie the initiative. We were still in control until he took off Taylor and brought on captain chaos. Taylor inverting beside McGregor gave us control of the midfield and allowed O'Riley to push up and press them in their half. Bernabei just causes mayhem at both ends of the pitch, and not in a good way. Our wide players, all 4 of them, were shockingly bad, probably because none of them are good enough. Idah was very good linking up and his strength and movement gave their CHs something to think about, he gets hooked for a midfielder and Kyogo is left isolated as he has been for most of the season. Welsh & Scales aren't good enough to be Celtic CHs, defensively they are ok but their passing is slow, ponderous and generally sideways, we need CHs who can take the ball and play a forward pass quick (see Nawrocki v Huns for Kyogo goal).
By the time we go to Fir Park next Sunday we will be 5 points behind. That's 5 points behind from 7 points in front
The atmosphere at CP is also not helping, its toxic

Aye but even Talor isnae any better in those situations. Not tall enough for their positions.
Stevie, watch Taylor as he moves forward, he shows for the ball, and gets back to defend, shouts at his team mates to cover, and get stuck in, fuck his lack of height, Welsh and Scales are 6', and nowhere to be seen as most high balls came in, no offence to Bernabei, but there's better than him in the SPFL that we could have gone for, and as much as I like big Joe, he's kept in some games with brilliant saves, but he's also a bit of a bomb scare at times, felt sorry for Tony Ralston today, his 100th game in the hoops and we were dominating the first half...second half, changes made, we disappeared, ach we could go back and forth all day, but we should have won the game and put them away first half, but we didn't and now we have to see if any of the other pricks can do us a favour...HH

Back