Celtic v Kilmarnock, 3pm Celtic Park Saturday 17 February 2024

I came on here after the St Mirren game and said, that I thought we would get the double this season. I thought we were back on track.
What a difference, a weekend makes.😡
We have a board sitting with a supposed sum of £92m in the bank, and I want RID of them.
We have a manager, who I wasn’t against coming back, but he hasn’t got a clue. I want RID of him as well.
We are sitting with the most money in the bank, legally, in Scottish football history and we are in this ridiculous situation.
The board- stop counting your money, and start behaving like Celtic football club.
Brendan- start playing football the Celtic way. Because what’s getting played on that park just now is boring and just not acceptable. And you’re backroom staff doesn’t help.
There needs to be a complete turnaround of ATTITUDE from the board and management.

I came on here after the St Mirren game and said, that I thought we would get the double this season. I thought we were back on track.
What a difference, a weekend makes.😡
We have a board sitting with a supposed sum of £92m in the bank, and I want RID of them.
We have a manager, who I wasn’t against coming back, but he hasn’t got a clue. I want RID of him as well.
We are sitting with the most money in the bank, legally, in Scottish football history and we are in this ridiculous situation.
The board- stop counting your money, and start behaving like Celtic football club.
Brendan- start playing football the Celtic way. Because what’s getting played on that park just now is boring and just not acceptable. And you’re backroom staff doesn’t help.
There needs to be a complete turnaround of ATTITUDE from the board and management.
It's the covid season all over again. Every man and his dug knew NL had lost the dressing room. He would gaslight us in every presser saying 'his' players were 'excellent ' we all knew that was pish and we know BR is talking pish now.

Back