Celtic v Kilmarnock - all comments here

Killie will feel a bit hard done by with that result but take a look at us Clarke and see you must take your chances luckily for us Bain was in inspired form, no way back for Gordon when he's playing like this. Winning today was essential if we hadn't god knows what the run in would be like if we cant win at home but we did it's all that matters and simo is now part of celtic legend HH

We have 3 tough games to finish the season, against 3 teams that raise their game against us. I would love Celtic to play the match that wins the title but I really hope Aberdeen win tomorrow more than ever.
We have been so poor last few weeks and if such a massive game in front of a crowd who gave the players the champions league experience cant make them raise their game then what will??
I've made up my mind on NL. As much as I love him and would love nothing more than seeing him lift our 10th title, as a Celtic man. I don't feel he is the man for the job. He doesnt seem to know how to get the best out of our players. He makes strange substitutions and his only change tactically is to boot the ball up the park and hope. Our players looked leggy after 25 minutes today.
We could possibly lose a big chunk of our team at the end of the season. Out of contract players. Loan players. Out of favour players. Can we trust that Lennon will bring in quality or that Lawell will even give him the cash to do so??
If Lennon is in charge next season then getting 9 is going to be a nightmare, IMHO
????

Sorry but this is like watching paint dry
Yes we won but ffs where’s the style drive and The Thunder if that’s NFLs interview then sorry
But he’s not the man for the Job.
Not an easy option, time for DD and PL
To get the right man in, there’s too much riding on this. We need a modern Manager with tactical nous for the modern game.
Only my opinion.
But we’re watching the same every week.

HH ☘️
same tactics. Two wide men and no centre forward. WE NEED A STRIKER.

Number 5 scores in the 67th minute -- definitely a higher power is at work here.

I think we're going to be OK going forward.

Spent the very early morning with the San Francisco CSC -- a great group -- watching the game in suburban Millbrae. Great guys, great game.

Jozo is definitely MOTM, but serious props to Bain for the clean sheet.

Awaiting Sandman's words of wisdom . . . :)

The overriding feeling today was one of relief after the Livi and Hibs games it was 3 points or the pressure was well and truly on but we got there in the end. Kilmarnock had a few chances given some of them were down to our team being unbelievably slack with passes and a few from needles free kick given away around the box. The team looked tired and a number of times slow to react when trying to mark Kilmarnock on the break, there is a fair bit of work needing done on this team and I am not sure if Lennon is the man for the job

Glad with the win but looked rusty today again in the final 3rd. Seen that we had 27 shots. 6 on target. At least 3 or 4 were hit and hopes with deflections that were on. Most of the lads were working hard. With Rogic still not quite there, Eddie off boil, jamesy quiet and Sinky completely ineffective its hard to see where the next high scoring win is coming from.

Was a good entertaining game today. We were poor in the first half, better in the second and they were the very well organised team they have been under Clarke but with more of a threat on the break than normal. Izaguirre is a liability and if Lenny keeps playing him it’ll cost him any chance he has of getting job full time. Sinclair is like playing with 10 men, zero confidence.
Forrest & CalMac look exhausted, they are looking like guys who have played close on 60 games this season.
The mismanagement of our squad has already broken KT and will do the same to others unless we get a squad with quality rather than quantity. Quantity is pointless if the manager doesn’t trust the bulk of the players in the squad. That’s both managers this season that are flogging the same players. We would be as well sending the loanees back to their parent club as well as the manager has no intention of playing them, even when others are struggling.
I wasn’t that fussed whether or not Lenny got the job full time, now I don’t think he should. He can’t get the best out of these players as he is asking them to play on a style not suited to them. That’s poor management.

Members online

Latest posts

Back