Celtic v Kilmarnock - all comments here

I wouldn't know David Moyes from a ham sandwich, but when he was shown on the screen watching the game today, a few of the SFCSC members started shouting about what a lowlife he is.

I'm going to guess he's not going to be on the short list for manager.

Moyes is another BR, Larry. He wants back into the EPL and believes Celtic could be his stepping stone. He would happily take the sevco job if it was offered to him and I believe that is a statement he made himself once upon a time.

He can’t get the best out of these players as he is asking them to play on a style not suited to them. That’s poor management.

Agree Gary. Hes playing long balls and asking our wide players to cross into the box. Eddy is not going to be in amongst opposition defenders trying to win headers...hes not that type of player. Guys like McGregor and rogic have spent the last 4 seasons playing football across the front of oppositions box. They arent busting a gut to get in and win headers....this makes Lennon's tactics pointless.

Like most people on here I am just relieved to get a win.A very emotional day..but the fact is we didn't play well..even though Kilmarnock wasted time from the kick off...and I despise that tactic..it's a spectatator sport after all...could maybe let it go late on but in the first l0 mins !!...I don't know why Hayes wasn't at left back..Izi I respect and thank but he's just not got it anymore..time to give Burke a run out..Eddy is off form like a few others. Big Billy scored that goal...no doubt in my mind about that...maybe he will push us on to the treble. Hail Hail folks..and God Bless Billy McNeil

Izaguirre is a liability and if Lenny keeps playing him it’ll cost him any chance he has of getting job full time. Sinclair is like playing with 10 men, zero confidence.
Forrest & CalMac look exhausted, they are looking like guys who have played close on 60 games this season.
The mismanagement of our squad has already broken KT and will do the same to others unless we get a squad with quality rather than quantity. Quantity is pointless if the manager doesn’t trust the bulk of the players in the squad. That’s both managers this season that are flogging the same players.
Totally agree about Izzy & Sinclair - both have been good servants in the past, but sadly contributing very little positive (and far too much negative) this season!

I fear our players will be burnt out even more next season. Ridiculously UEFA keep piling more fixtures into the schedule, so too many players not getting a break. This summer many of our players will still be playing international games for this League of Nations competition well into June, then we'll start qualifiers for the UCL at the start of July. No wonder so many players are mentally & physically knackered and end up with strains, pulls and injuries as this has been going on now for several seasons.

Niall J -- do you get anything for getting this right, at least?

Oh Yes Icafiero. oh yes sir indeed!

Same Game Multi (x2)
Celtic v Kilmarnock
  • W
    Last Goalscorer
    Jozo Simunovic
  • W
    First Goalscorer
    Jozo Simunovic

Combined odds:157.09
Stake:£5.00
Returns:£785.46

Single
  • W
    Celtic v Kilmarnock - Last Goalscorer
    Jozo Simunovic30/1

Stake:£10.00
Returns:£310.00

Single
  • W
    Celtic v Kilmarnock - First Goalscorer
    Jozo Simunovic25/1

Returns:£260.00

Oh Yes Icafiero. oh yes sir indeed!

Same Game Multi (x2)
Celtic v Kilmarnock
  • W
    Last Goalscorer
    Jozo Simunovic
  • W
    First Goalscorer
    Jozo Simunovic

Combined odds:157.09
Stake:£5.00
Returns:£785.46

Single
  • W
    Celtic v Kilmarnock - Last Goalscorer
    Jozo Simunovic30/1

Returns:£310.00

Single
  • W
    Celtic v Kilmarnock - First Goalscorer
    Jozo Simunovic25/1

Returns:£260.00

OK, EVERYONE, NIALL J IS BUYING DRINKS!!!!! :D

Nice payday! Congrats.

First half we were awful and lucky to go in all square. Good save by Bain v Burke but really thats a sitter. Second half better but too many passengers Big Tam not there yet, Mcgregor fucked, Eddie's shite incarnation and Sinclair? Times up surely. Don't know about anyone else but I can't wait for this season to be over. New impetus needed.

First half we were awful and lucky to go in all square. Good save by Bain v Burke but really thats a sitter. Second half better but too many passengers Big Tam not there yet, Mcgregor fucked, Eddie's shite incarnation and Sinclair? Times up surely. Don't know about anyone else but I can't wait for this season to be over. New impetus needed.

Totally agree that we're riding our luck to accomplish an historic triple treble.

We're operating on fumes Noah. Look at the entirety of that first team squad. We're limited to quality but overfilled with numbers. The likes of McGgregor and Eddie are nothing more than tired but haveno replacements. We need to be careful with those two as we've seen with Kieran you can go to the well too often. Sinclair flits but his stats are somehow great for goals and assists. the worrying thing for me is we are suddenly prioritising a striker. We need 2 centre halfs a first choice right back, cover for left back and an heir aparent to a 33 year old in Broony before we even consider a striker

Members online

Latest posts

Back