Celtic v Kilmarnock - Match Thread

I may have been too green to have saw that
I know him n SP have had a few settee's but i've always found them hilarious
I'm not averse to a barney, we canni talk Celtic all the time
He's not been quite so bad recently but his first 100+ posts were all tediously trolling and slagging all posters & the forum, then started challenging regulars to fights. He constantly did the same on another forum under different names. The string of nasty posts become very boring very very quickly.

He's not been quite so bad recently but his first 100+ posts were all tediously trolling and slagging all posters & the forum, then started challenging regulars to fights. He constantly did the same on another forum under different names. The string of nasty posts become very boring very very quickly.
Sure he's no Wanyama :ROFLMAO:
Nah seriously, i don't mind the banter but these online hard men do my tits in
Probably gets beat up every night by his little sister

Right then!

That was way more like it on Thursday. Didn't see any slacking off or failure to give 100% effort in the middle of the park. That's where a lot of our problems have come from, although the defence hasn't been at it's best for most of the season, a good amount of the pressure they are under comes from failings in midfield to close down sufficiently.

Brilliant to see Soro and Turnbull in the team from the off. I've been screaming for both all season and Soro in particular, after his very good pre-season showings.

Big thumbs up for Hazard as well. Saw him do something the other two haven't done all season. He screamed at the defence when they slacked off. So good to see some passion between the sticks for a change.

So many good things from midweek that hopefully transfer to today. Three points is an absolute fuckin necessity so let's be having a demolition job on those plastic prancers from doon the coast!

Hazard

Welsh Jullien Ajer

Frimpong Soro Turnbull Christie Laxalt

Edouard Klimala

Leaving out McGregor is a tough one for me as he's one of my favourite players, but, he's not been on top form for a little while and perhaps needs a rest.

If everyone was fully fit I'd have Mikey J in for Frimpong and Griff in for Klimala.

The prediction has to be a positive 4-0 after Thursday. :cool:

HH guys

🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

If Brown, Ntcham or Duffy start you won't see me for a month! (mibee)

Right then!

That was way more like it on Thursday. Didn't see any slacking off or failure to give 100% effort in the middle of the park. That's where a lot of our problems have come from, although the defence hasn't been at it's best for most of the season, a good amount of the pressure they are under comes from failings in midfield to close down sufficiently.

Brilliant to see Soro and Turnbull in the team from the off. I've been screaming for both all season and Soro in particular, after his very good pre-season showings.

Big thumbs up for Hazard as well. Saw him do something the other two haven't done all season. He screamed at the defence when they slacked off. So good to see some passion between the sticks for a change.

So many good things from midweek that hopefully transfer to today. Three points is an absolute fuckin necessity so let's be having a demolition job on those plastic prancers from doon the coast!

Hazard

Welsh Jullien Ajer

Frimpong Soro Turnbull Christie Laxalt

Edouard Klimala

Leaving out McGregor is a tough one for me as he's one of my favourite players, but, he's not been on top form for a little while and perhaps needs a rest.

If everyone was fully fit I'd have Mikey J in for Frimpong and Griff in for Klimala.

The prediction has to be a positive 4-0 after Thursday. :cool:

HH guys

🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

If Brown, Ntcham or Duffy start you won't see me for a month! (mibee)
I would go with the same team. But, I fear Duffy will be in to justify the fortune wasted on him. Any problems we had on Thursday almost all centred around him. It's a shame, we all wanted him to bring something, another bombscare wasn't what we had in mind though.

I wonder if Griff will get a start, as there is no doubt, him.and Eddy are our best front two. Klimala did well but you're always expecting him to miss. He sorts that and he moves up a couple of levels. Love his attitude and he gives his all, unlike most so far this season.

I would go with the same team. But, I fear Duffy will be in to justify the fortune wasted on him. Any problems we had on Thursday almost all centred around him. It's a shame, we all wanted him to bring something, another bombscare wasn't what we had in mind though.

I wonder if Griff will get a start, as there is no doubt, him.and Eddy are our best front two. Klimala did well but you're always expecting him to miss. He sorts that and he moves up a couple of levels. Love his attitude and he gives his all, unlike most so far this season.

Its getting to that time of year where the board want players in the shop window (Lewis Morgan, anyone??) So wont be surprised to see ntcham on the park if fit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back