Celtic v Kilmarnock, Saturday 7th October, 3pm at Celtic Park

Good 3 points today. Referee imo had a nightmare. Killie goal shouldn't have stood foul on Taylor on build up. Penalty decision right imo. A lot of fouls on us ignored. I don't believe this ref will hit the heights . He tried his best to ingrate himself to the brotherhood. No kissing the goat tonight 😔
That ref won't be allowed to hit any heights above the current crop, posted an article by Charlie Richmond recently about that

Taylor had a great game, IMO, MM.
Not sure what you want from the guy. He got into space. Made some great forward passes. Made some great forward runs. And scored the goal that pretty much guaranteed the 3 points.
Hard man to please!! 🤣
Apart from the goal i thought he was poor lol Other teams target his side because they also know hes the weak link.

Shockerooni - McInnes spends 80% of his post-match interview with Sky moaning that Palma's wonderful goal should have been disallowed because Hatate was borderline offside (as well as practically calling Reo a cheat for diving for a penalty).

I initially thought that as well but then seeing the replays realised the Killie defender played it before Hatate so the question regarding was he onside/offside became irrelevant.

What a fxxkin day, travel plans out the window, trains aff, bussed it tae Glasgow, pre match lunch & bevvies excellent, bussed it to Celtuc Park fae toon, slightly wet but happy we were taking our seats for 2.30.

Game its self we played some footbal excellen at times thought mid 3 were on they're game, that bhoy Palma once he settles & get used to tactics will be a match winner for us, goals excellent, overall preformence aye 8/10.

Journey home ffs, bus tae Partick, wee cargo for bus back home, had get over road tae bus stop, big fuvkin puddle when road clear run, after lorry, cunt was going to fast right through the fuckin puddle, three of absolutely droont. An 1hr on bus home was fuckin horrible. 😂😂😂

Now is it a quite night in myself, since Mrs TT is up at sister(again) or since they've asked, I join my lassie & her pal on a night oot.🤔
Those drive by baptisms are a bastard, this prick got fired for drenching people on purpose, and GOOD for the company that gave him the bullet

Last edited:
Shockerooni - McInnes spends 80% of his post-match interview with Sky moaning that Palma's wonderful goal should have been disallowed because Hatate was borderline offside (as well as practically calling Reo a cheat for diving for a penalty).

I initially thought that as well but then seeing the replays realised the Killie defender played it before Hatate so the question regarding was he onside/offside became irrelevant.

Wee Jum never hit that cunt hard enough. Be interesting what he tweets the next time a hun plays basketball in the area.

They have offered my 50 in tae the kitty, ILLEGAL substances

Now we'll watch the band in the pub, end up in the NightClub, her pal will fuck off up the road wae her man & I'm left tae babysit a 25yr old nutter 😜
Been there done that, years ago, had to drive out into a blizzard in my 4x4 pickup truck to rescue my 20 year old daughter, who had gone to a party out in the valley, on a Friday night, it snowed like fuck all night, to where the snow was 2-3 feet deep, her wee Honda Del Sol couldn't move, apart from that, she didn't have snow tires...it's part of the 'gig' though and we wouldn't change it for anything YNWA

Been there done that, years ago, had to drive out into a blizzard in my 4x4 pickup truck to rescue my 20 year old daughter, who had gone to a party out in the valley, on a Friday night, it snowed like fuck all night, to where the snow was 2-3 feet deep, her wee Honda Del Sol couldn't move, apart from that, she didn't have snow tires...it's part of the 'gig' though and we wouldn't change it for anything YNWA

😂😂 Aye. You're earlier post about puddle surfer, lassie pals boyfriend has reported it.

My Da always said when you have a daughter you become more responsible, so ask what happened too him,? you can only party once so enjoy every fuckin minute

Back