Celtic v Kilmarnock - Scottish Premiership Sunday 22 Sept 1pm kick-off - all comments here

I don't actually agree. Celtic are a club big enough to have both every game televised on Celtic TV (for a fee) and almost full houses for every home league game. I think the idea that people don't turn up to games because of 'illegal' streaming is obviously absurd. And, also, in recent years, under BR, our attendances rose. This season they've tailed off - or so it seems. I'm hoping for a good turn out in EL home games. We need an old school venomous atmosphere. Especially for Nazi bastards like Lazio.
The atmosphere and the crowd won't dissapoint for the cludj game ,if they want a fortress atmosphere ditch the lights for the night it detracts form what was built up by the fans

Everybody's entiled to give their two cents
They're running a business, whether we like it or not, it's Celtic FC's prerogative to show or not, jus like it's everyone's choice to turn up, or not
I don't presume to know anyone's situation, things change, life happens, which mean that people's prioritites change
If the stadium is half empty, it's also half full
HH
Used to go home and away up untill 2007 from november till mid Dec i would hand my season book into the bus for folk who didn't have a season ticket as work commitments or travel i couldn't make it

European games home and away especially if your travelling from far out you would skip some home games and as games are coming thick and fast others will be skipping the lesser games

Season Ticket holders who can't be arsed turning up for the games vs Kilmarnock and what have you should lose their season tickets. It's really dismal looking at a sparsely attended Celtic Park. Seems to have been a drop from last season, which is ironic, as we're playing much better fitba domestically and in Europe (that second Cluj leg notwithstanding). I hope we get a full house and a hardcore atmosphere for Cluj at home and all EL home games - could be a major factor.

That's maybe a wee bit harsh considering they have paid their money but then there is a waiting list so perhaps there should be some usage quota enforced.
On that note there should be some kind of ticket exchange where season ticket holders not able to make a match could offer it at face value to somebody after a ticket. A lot of the time when you go looking to buy tickets from the website the selection isn't great. Maybe we could start something like that on here.
I met a load of Glasgow lads in Peadar's in Derry one drunken Friday and they all had tickets to the game the next day but were in Derry on a stag do. Their tickets need not have gone to waste.

That's maybe a wee bit harsh considering they have paid their money but then there is a waiting list so perhaps there should be some usage quota enforced.
On that note there should be some kind of ticket exchange where season ticket holders not able to make a match could offer it at face value to somebody after a ticket. A lot of the time when you go looking to buy tickets from the website the selection isn't great. Maybe we could start something like that on here.
I met a load of Glasgow lads in Peadar's in Derry one drunken Friday and they all had tickets to the game the next day but were in Derry on a stag do. Their tickets need not have gone to waste.
Good idea ,some folk don't really decide till the last minute or day so would be a bit of a fk up tryn to organize it ,agree there should be a system where tickets don't go to waste

Members online

Latest posts

Back