Celtic v Lazio - Europa League, Thursday 24 October 8pm, all comments here

Working as usual for the game. Phone was going ballistic for the Jules goal. I was at a table but swiftly left, jump jump.
Thumped as many pints as physically capable in malones after the shift. Every time I go to one of our boozers it's the same story. Can't help it but I look like a peeky blinders CID haha. Takes a few jars then I'm accepted. Same tonight. Every piss from then you feel a bit more awake after 😉

I noticed there is a block concerning pm's. I understand it's probably the easiest route 1. I had a message of encouragement for one and a funny story for another. The coding to rewright will be a nightmare for an approval tick list. I understand the blocks. It's just a shame HH

Great win against a team whose only tactic was to see how many ankles the could kick a and the toes are they could stamp on then to to jump up and and shrug thier shoulder and rub thier fingers together (was that to remind the ref he was on a bonus)well they are an Italian team because there is no way he missed some of those fouls,I have not seen so much diving since the Olympics all they have got to do is sign Morelost and will have the full set ( watch some of his dives from last night his triple roll overs were something to see.)getting back to Celtic they fought hard never got thier heads down and both goals were crackers as were the saves from Forster the last one fantastic Well done Celtic HH

Last edited:
Big Chris said he had no right to make that save ???????? Pish ,that’s his job , maybe at last we have a keeper worthy of the name ,give credit where it is due ,we have suffered in the past because of keepers not doing their job ,or been outstanding against us ,as I said earlier ,swings and roundabouts! Hh

Great win. They will need to come out more over in Fascist Rome and that will open things up as they were defensively excellent. A few if our players were not in too form. Eddy, Forrest and Ely not right on it due to the defending and slack final ball. If they all click in Rome we have a chance of getting something, plus having 10,000 in there will also help.

Fuck the Record and any other cunt who tries to take anything away from us. It shows the bastards are spewing and that's where I want them to remain. Bastards.

Well done the Tic and onward to the Sheep pen to fleece them too in Sunday. HH

Reported in the Scotsman ,Celtic could be fined for ANTI FASCISM banners,What the fuck is going on in Eufa???? Thought they where coming down hard on this shit ,well they are shit and not fit for purpose,would love Celtic to fight this all they way ,even European courts ,we are still in Europe ,for the foreseeable future , mytake is they are just a blustering bunch of no marks ,they don’t give a shit about this abuse,hh

Members online

Latest posts

Back