Celtic v Lazio - Europa League, Thursday 24 October 8pm, all comments here

Tonight will be Lenny and the bhoys biggest test so far in Lenny's 2nd stint as boss. This one for me is where Lenny proves if he's matured tactically as a manager......tough opposition with some really dangerous players BUT definitely beatable if we play it right!

The Bhoys looked good at the weekend, sharp and free-flowing and if they can take that form into tonight's game then there's no reason why they can't go out there and get a result as this Lazio team do ship goals and we definitely have the attacking threat that can hurt them.

This will probably be a minority opinion but it's a shame Ntcham is out injured because I would've preferred him in the Christie role tonight, nothing against Christie who has been outstanding but I think Ntcham's technical ability and tidy passing is more suited to this game than Christie's all action style but now that I've said that you can expect Christie to go out there and run amok making me look like a prize tit :LOL:

I reckon if Lazio sit back and try to keep it tight then we'll squeak a 1-0 win with Eddy grabbing that solitary goal, if they come out and play I'm going for 3-2 Celtic with a brace from Eddy and the other coming from Elyounoussi. If Lenny can get his tactics right and the bhoys are focused and clinical then we've definitely got it in us to beat this mob!

Now let's send the fascists scurrying back home with their tails between their legs!

Mon the Tic!

Back