Celtic v Livingston - all comments here

Ah'm only 67 Nick,but ah don't think ah could manage 3 games a week! 🍺 🥳
That's the trouble wey you youngsters nay stamina,You would like to think that Broony would realise that the battery needs recharging and that it starts to run down from overuse,yes it's great to see him on the pitch but reality is beginning to kick in,games lIke today are the ideal opportunity to rest him and bring in the people we have brought in to fill the the role,a win today keeps up the pressure and that's important to the ten HH

Last edited:
Usual names usual stifled pishy ticki Tacki shoite
Let’s see some Dynamic stuff young guys like Turnbull Soro who’ve a point 3 to prove they’re worth it.
Barakus
Duffy (md) Julienne Ajer
CalMac Soro Corpus Turnbull
Elyounoussi Ajeti Eddy
Ps if Griffiths is fit git him in
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

I remember a blink ago , all the talk in paper was Rangers going 11 points ahead blah blah blah..Today we have a chance to put pressure on them for the first time this season..Get a win firstly and secondly if possible , put on a show.. We keep applying the pressure , as long as it takes , they will eventually wilt like they have always done..Everyone saying we havent been playing well and they have , We go top today if we win which tells its own story especially when we hit top form :)

Are Celtic still blocking our home games being enjoyed by the support? Or do you think we can get a link today?

As for the team. Out goes, Broony, Forrest, Taylor, Hatem, Klimala.Christie

In, Turnbull. Ely, Luca, Frimpong, Griffiths, Soro.

I have more chance of getting a game than that happening, but that's how I'd go.

Are Celtic still blocking our home games being enjoyed by the support? Or do you think we can get a link today?

As for the team. Out goes, Broony, Forrest, Taylor, Hatem, Klimala.Christie

In, Turnbull. Ely, Luca, Frimpong, Griffiths, Soro.

I have more chance of getting a game than that happening, but that's how I'd go.

"Ant & Dec" (JonDStreams) will be showing our matches on YouTube. Just turn down the volume if their constant excitement about a £2 donation gets on your nerves!

I remember a blink ago , all the talk in paper was Rangers going 11 points ahead blah blah blah..Today we have a chance to put pressure on them for the first time this season..Get a win firstly and secondly if possible , put on a show.. We keep applying the pressure , as long as it takes , they will eventually wilt like they have always done..Everyone saying we havent been playing well and they have , We go top today if we win which tells its own story especially when we hit top form :)
Great to read a positive post

They need to pronounce our players names properly,apart from that i find them quite funny
I actually turned Celtic Tv off and put their channel up. Celtic Tv have cornered the market in hiring the most boring cunts alive to co commentate. Its intolerable. Also their trying to talk up the play when we are watching us playing pish. If it's on youtube, that's where I will watch it. They might even get a £1 donation. At least 50p, let's not go mad TV.

I'll keep an eye out for TV1TV. It will be brilliant listening to your real time in game comments about the team selection, tactics, lack of subs and PL's transfer strategy! 😁
They couldnt afford me. The truth would be told. The passion would be evident. A laugh or two a cert and taking the piss out of sevco delusions a must. I might mention our transfer buy cheap buy twice strategy. I'm sure a lot would agree with its conclusions. If not, they can fuck off. 😁

I still seem to be the only celtic fan in the world that doesn't like 3 at the back. We just aren't good enough at the moment to pull it off. We get caught out to much by lesser teams. Our midfield is flooded with players that are scared to move forward and when duffy and ajer decide to step out we are left with a slow broony to cover. Easy yellow for the ref to give when he's having to chase back.

i don't expect to see this, but I'd go:

Barkas
Jullien (or Bitton) Duffy Ajer
Christie MacGregor Turnbull
Frimpong ..................................Elyounoussi
Edouard Ajeti​
Subs
Bain
Bitton (or Elhamed if Bitton starts)
Connell
Soro
Forrest
Klimala
Griffiths or Rogic or Dembele (depending on fitness)

I wouldn't have a problem with this line-up to be fair.

El Hamed didn't cover himself in glory the other night, so looking forward, he can only be used in a back four imho.

I'd be prepared to go with Bitton from the off though. I remember Jullien's first game against sevco when he strolled it and looked every inch the bargain buy at £7m! Since then he's never quite recaptured that form, especially lately when he's looked like Bambi on ice at times. He'll knock in a few goals but he's fast becoming the new Ambrose at the back.

Forrest and Brown definitely need a couple of games on the bench. Not only do they play a lot of minutes for the club but they might need a little reminder they're not always automatically going to start.

The defensive part of our midfield is so static just now it's scary. I've seen glaciers move quicker than Brown lately!

Forrest seems a little stale and playing him on the left just to shoehorn him into the team isn't the smartest move, especially when El Younoussi is a natural playing there.

Both Forrest and Brown have been brilliant for the club but we need to get fresh blood in the team. Brown's career is nearly at an end but Forrest still has loads to give. JUST NOT ON THE LEFT WING PLEASE!

Members online

Latest posts

Back