Celtic v Livingston - all comments here

I understand and see your point Lubos but we have very good CB that are comfortable with the ball at there feet and with the amount of possession we get still I believe is our best option if the right players are used

Agree that our CBs are comfortable with ball at feet. My issue is when we lose possession up the park and teams hit us on the break. Look at St Mirrens 1st goal. Duffy completely misjudged the header and we concede a corner due to the fact everyone is out of position. 1 mistake made in the middle of the park and we are on the back foot. Our 3 CBs have moved forward. Our Wing backs, taylor (to slow) and forrest (not arsed about tracking back) are also up the pitch. Shit teams at the moment are taking advantage of our situation. A half decent team will properly punish us. But we don't have the players to replace them. Maybe frimpong on the right....possibly but no one on the left. Which then leaves us completely lop sided. We have the best players in the league but that means nothing if the formation hinders them...

Starting eleven is a wind up by Lennon. Looks like a 361. Eddy dropped, Forrest dropped, Elyounoussi and Turnbull still can’t get a game and the root problem of our slow play still in situ.

Barkas
Elhamed Duffy Ajer
Frimpong Christie Ntcham Brown McGregor Taylor
Ajeti
Taylor starts
NFL is happy playin wi only 10 on advice of JK

Taylor is n never will b up 2 Celtic std, just aboot ok as a back up LB sub in a 4-4-2

But playin a 1 footed snail who knows n shows he canny beat any1 who can walk fast, as a Wing back.
Taylor woz bought as back up to Boli!

Yeah, we've seen this same story before. Why managers buy into it I'll never know as they then have to bring in someone who who isn't match fit once they are sold.

Or we have guys like turnbull, who has just signed, sitting on the bench in the full knowledge he isnt playing for the benefit of a guy that doesn't even want to be here...How's that for motivation.

Or we have guys like turnbull, who has just signed, sitting on the bench in the full knowledge he isnt playing for the benefit of a guy that doesn't even want to be here...How's that for motivation.
As I said with Shved, the quickest way to integrate players into a team is to play them during matches. We risk Turnbull maybe going off the boil after he had such a fantastic start to the season.

Back