Celtic v Motherwell - Saturday 6 February, 3pm kick-off - all comments here

I think we've played well, good possession, passing, movement. We look much hungrier again, everyone's working hard. Not that lazy canny be bothered shit we've seen too much of this season.
And I'm not having kittens whenever the ball goes near our defence, look much more composed with Welsh in there, and he took his goal well.

Couple more in the second half and I'll be happy.

But don't tell TET I'm praising taylor....im still watching teams from Portugal and Belgium to find a better LB for us....my online scout course is going well, at least I think it is...not sure why I have to wear a funny costume, camp in the woods and collect badges though 🤔

But don't tell TET I'm praising taylor....im still watching teams from Portugal and Belgium to find a better LB for us....my online scout course is going well, at least I think it is...not sure why I have to wear a funny costume, camp in the woods and collect badges though 🤔
I thought his timing of runs and the danger in his crossing has been good.

I think we've played well, good possession, passing, movement. We look much hungrier again, everyone's working hard. Not that lazy canny be bothered shit we've seen too much of this season.
And I'm not having kittens whenever the ball goes near our defence, look much more composed with Welsh in there, and he took his goal well.

Couple more in the second half and I'll be happy.
According to the stats we had 70% possession and 10 shots. It’s just a bit worrying that we don’t convert more attempts to goals. There is always the danger of the sucker punch lurking.

overall I have enjoyed the playing today

shape seems more thought out and crisp passing with an actual midfield options both for defence and other areas

I wonder if frimpong was the unbalance in our whole team ?

been much better since he no longer posted missing

All season we have been screaming for taylor to get the crosses into the box. He's doing it so now the rest of the bhoys need to get on the end of them. He has been out best player. Constantly looking to move the ball quickly. He was the same last match big 👍👍👍👍 from me.
been saying it an age lubo, whipping bhoy
it's hard to look like a good crosser when theres nothing in the middle

Back