Celtic v Nomme Kalju - all comments here

Why are we writing off one of our players, when he has played two games re:bolivar disgusting from so called Celtic supporters, he in my opinion going to be massive for our team. negativity disgusting. as is all our team in this season. Doomsayers gtf.
No matter how much happy clapping you do it wont turn him into a better player. If you think that your opininon is more valid than any other Celtic supporter you need to get out more.... It's a FORUM. Look it up. You may believe that Boli is a 10/10 player but not everybody shares your view and that is ok on a forum.

Last edited:
I think we have to give Boli a chance. He has only set foot in the door!
On another point, I am now beginning to nourish a few hopes that the KT scare had passed, and that wiser counsel has prevailed. Celtic don't NEED to sell him, and I would like to think that KT himself has told his agent to go and take "a flyer". Oh, how I hope I am right on this one!

On another point, I am now beginning to nourish a few hopes that the KT scare had passed, and that wiser counsel has prevailed. Celtic don't NEED to sell him, and I would like to think that KT himself has told his agent to go and take "a flyer". Oh, how I hope I am right on this one!
Absolutely agree. If Boli is still making the same stupid mistakes in a few weeks times then by all means give him a hard time then, but give the guy a chance to settle.

Hope you are right about KT. It is just the last couple of days I'm getting slightly concerned as the pressure is building on the Arsenal board so I think they will bite the bullet and offer us what we want (which sounds like a bargain to me).

Last edited:
Any judgement on a player being good or bad is based on limited information at present. If I judged staff at my work after a fortnight my own boss would question my hastiness!
As for Tierney I have hope. Only a week until the English window closes. Tierney himself is keeping a dignified silence and Arsenal seem the only real suitors at present. That said although Celtic don't need to sell the Board will if that 25million is hit. Mind you there would still be the not insignificant matter of a medical.

I have never said that Mbombo should be binned, just that he does not appear to be the player we had hoped for. Early days but just an opinion based on what I have seen so far. I think if we added somebody like Meling then we would see good competition for the LB role as I also think we could benefit from adding the likes of Gumny for RB role.

I have never said that Mbombo should be binned, just that he does not appear to be the player we had hoped for. Early days but just an opinion based on what I have seen so far. I think if we added somebody like Meling then we would see good competition for the LB role as I also think we could benefit from adding the likes of Gumny for RB role.

Boli looks utterly shit. Dont apologies for noticing that. It’s not our fault. I hope he gets a lot better, but so far, Jesus H Christ and anybody who denies that hasn’t got a fucking clue.

If he cost £1m I would say the same. A free even. What my fear is that if KT goes we have him and Izzy as back up LB.

If that happens whoever is in charge of recruitment needs sacked.

It’s up to Boli to prove yes worth his fee. So far, I’d rather have Miller in at left back.

Joe Miller.

Back