Celtic v Nomme Kalju - all comments here

What last night showed was that McGregor & Christie should be the first 2 names on the teamsheet. Everything should be built around them. Edouard played as well as I’ve seen him, his link up play was superb and he benefited from having players playing around him (especially his link ups with Christie). Once we get our new RB is in and up to speed, and hopefully KT returns then we have many options all over the pitch. First time I’ve seen Boli, on last night’s performance he’s no better than Izzy but it’s early days. Hopefully we’ll see Julien, Shved, Sinclair and Henderson get a start next week.

So you reckon we were better when Johnston came on? Hmm

This would be the same Johnston that 2 weeks ago was a lightweight even though he scored a belter of an equaliser in Sarajevo?

Ah what a fickle animal the football fan is

Ah'll tell you Their keeper looked as though had more arms than Squiddly Diddly and it was him that kept the result quasi respectable That and big Jozo getting in the way of Eddy's goal effort

11 goals scored in CL Qualifiers so far for the loss of 2 I'll take that but as they say you can't please all of the people all of the time

Often you can't please most of the people most of the time

But after your comments from yesterday you won't be wanting us to reach the Group Stages anyway as we'll just get embarrassed?

HH?

Yes it would be the same Johnson. The one I said was an excellent player but to hit his true potential would need to get fitter and bulk up. That guy.

So you reckon we were better when Johnston came on? Hmm

This would be the same Johnston that 2 weeks ago was a lightweight even though he scored a belter of an equaliser in Sarajevo?

Ah what a fickle animal the football fan is

Ah'll tell you Their keeper looked as though had more arms than Squiddly Diddly and it was him that kept the result quasi respectable That and big Jozo getting in the way of Eddy's goal effort

11 goals scored in CL Qualifiers so far for the loss of 2 I'll take that but as they say you can't please all of the people all of the time

Often you can't please most of the people most of the time

But after your comments from yesterday you won't be wanting us to reach the Group Stages anyway as we'll just get embarrassed?

HH?

You were doing so well until your last para. Don’t talk shite. I want us simply to get the quality in we have been promised,to give us a better chance. Don’t you want that? Or do you enjoy seeing us getting embarrassed.

And for the record I would want us to qualify to get the money even if it meant we got handed our arses just like we did when Rogers was in charge.

Although my first option would definitely be the club getting the finger out and giving us a real chance to make it. Like every supporter should.

You were doing so well until your last para. Don’t talk shite. I want us simply to get the quality in we have been promised,to give us a better chance. Don’t you want that? Or do you enjoy seeing us getting embarrassed.

And for the record I would want us to qualify to get the money even if it meant we got handed our arses just like we did when Rogers was in charge.

Although my first option would definitely be the club getting the finger out and giving us a real chance to make it. Like every supporter should.

Well it was you who said it so if I'm talking shite then it eminated from yourself I'm merely quoting what you already said

If you don't mean something don't say it or do you simply say these things for effect and to cause controversy?

If we reach CL Group Stages I don't want us to be embarrassed but I want us to be at the party If we get embarrassed we get embarrassed Let's face it we're never going to win it but I'd rather be in the tent spitting out than outside the tent spitting in By reaching CL Group Stages we're punching above our weight financially considering the country d league we play in

You got ripped into Bolangoli The guy has just arrived
I'll give you a perfect anicdote Henrik Larsson Single handedly lost us his 1st game v Hibs Effite looking guy with dreadlocks and a hairband Went on to do not too badly for us over the next 7 years though

HH?

Last edited:
Well it was you who said it so if I'm talking shite then it eminated from yourself
If you don't mean something don't say it or do you simply say these things for effect and to cause controversy?

If we reach CL Group Stages I don't want us to be embarrassed but I want us to be at the party If we get embarrassed we get embarrassed Let's face it we're never going to win it but I'd rather be in the tent spitting out than outside the tent spitting in By reaching CL Group Stages we're punching above our weight financially considering the country d league we play in

I'll give you a perfect anicdote Henrik Larsson Single handedly lost us his 1st game v Hibs Effite looking guy with dreadlocks and a hairband Went on to do not too badly for us over the next 7 years though

HH?

I’ve never said, ever I don’t want us to qualify. I always want us to as this will destroy Sevco and if we get in quality we can compete better when we are there.

As for Boli? No apologies. He looks rank. If you can’t see that then your opinion on players is to be left on the happy clapper shelf with all the others who refuse to see reality.

I hope he comes good and if he does then I will praise him, but to try and suggest he was anything but woeful is deluding yourself, the preserve of Sevco

He has looked dodgy every time ge has taken the field. He cost a goal last round. It may be nerves but he is all over the place. His passing is atrocious and he fails to see the better pass.

After the Rogers years of stocking up on shite I expect better. He may be better than his early games and he better be if it’s not £3m down the drain. He was shite. He needs to get better and fast.

I’ve never said, ever I don’t want us to qualify. I always want us to as this will destroy Sevco and if we get in quality we can compete better when we are there.

As for Boli? No apologies. He looks rank. If you can’t see that then your opinion on players is to be left on the happy clapper shelf with all the others who refuse to see reality.

I hope he comes good and if he does then I will praise him, but to try and suggest he was anything but woeful is deluding yourself, the preserve of Sevco

He has looked dodgy every time ge has taken the field. He cost a goal last round. It may be nerves but he is all over the place. His passing is atrocious and he fails to see the better pass.

After the Rogers years of stocking up on shite I expect better. He may be better than his early games and he better be if it’s not £3m down the drain. He was shite. He needs to get better and fast.
TET said theres a spare bed beside him up Broadmoor mate ?

His previous manager was upset at losing him as he was one of the main players he wanted to keep TV. Yes he wasn’t great yesterday but he’s also carrying an injury and he’s not been here long enough to unpack.
Thank God/Fuck we didn’t do the same with that waste o space Larsson. First game was awful.
Patience is a virtue. But Time is something we’re short off. The Team has looked really good so far the passing, speed at getting the Ball forward excellent. But still room for improvement. Much better to watch than BRs
Tippy Tappy pish. And pretty much the same players. But look a whole lot better than they ever have defensively.
So I for 1 feel a whole lot more confident we can hold our own in the CL.
Mon the Hoops

HH ?

Well it was you who said it so if I'm talking shite then it eminated from yourself

HH?

After the Rogers years of stocking up on shite I expect better. He may be better than his early games and he better be if it’s not £3m down the drain. He was shite. He needs to get better and fast
Well it was you who said it so if I'm talking shite then it eminated from yourself I'm merely quoting what you already said

HH?

Comparing him to Henrik who made one bad pass? Fuck sake. If he had only made one bad pass he wouldn’t be getting slagged. Are you honestly saying he was good? I think he feigned illness as his confidence collapsed. He knew he was getter hauled off and rightly so. We were playing a wee team and he looked terrible.

The jersey doesn’t, or shouldn’t shrink. You might be happy with bringing in players worse than what we already have. I have had enough of it.

I hope though he goes on to he as good as Larsson, even a tenth of the player the wee man was, but that won’t change the fact that last night he was worse than an empty jersey.

After the Rogers years of stocking up on shite I expect better. He may be better than his early games and he better be if it’s not £3m down the drain. He was shite. He needs to get better and fast

Comparing him to Henrik who made one bad pass? Fuck sake. If he had only made one bad pass he wouldn’t be getting slagged. Are you honestly saying he was good? I think he feigned illness as his confidence collapsed. He knew he was getter hauled off and rightly so. We were playing a wee team and he looked terrible.

The jersey doesn’t, or shouldn’t shrink. You might be happy with bringing in players worse than what we already have. I have had enough of it.

I hope though he goes on to he as good as Larsson, even a tenth of the player the wee man was, but that won’t change the fact that last night he was worse than an empty jersey.

I wasn't comparing him with Larsson
I WAS saying give him a break He's just arrived It's clear he wants to get into advanced attacking positions He's desperate to score Maybe he should be told to just defend until he gets up to speed with our game

As for bringing in players of less ability than what we have How are we going to get a player equal to or better than KT? Certainly not for £3mill

HH?

I wasn't comparing him with Larsson
I WAS saying give him a break He's just arrived It's clear he wants to get into advanced attacking positions He's desperate to score Maybe he should be told to just defend until he gets up to speed with our game

As for bringing in players of less ability than what we have How are we going to get a player equal to or better than KT? Certainly not for £3mill

HH?

I will give you the one about KT, but I’m hoping he doesn’t leave so isn’t the replacement. And if KT does leave we need better than Boli. No one can give an assessment of what a player might do. We can only give an opinion of what we see. What we have seen so far. I don’t have a crystal, neither do you. I know it’s earky and I know he’s just here, it was basic stuff he was messing up. Careless in possession, passing awful, out of position. We can’t deny this. Or shouldn’t. He needs to get a whole lot better and I absolutely does, that doesn’t mean we just say nothing when his showings have been as bad as they have.

I have always believed we are only need a handful of players to take us up a level. I still do. Being good enough to help that is what we should all want. Nobody can say he’s looked in that class so far. If he does find his feet I will be the first to praise him, but if players want praise for being good they need to be man enough to take it when we say you played shite son.

And he did.

I will give you the one about KT, but I’m hoping he doesn’t leave so isn’t the replacement. And if KT does leave we need better than Boli. No one can give an assessment of what a player might do. We can only give an opinion of what we see. What we have seen so far. I don’t have a crystal, neither do you. I know it’s earky and I know he’s just here, it was basic stuff he was messing up. Careless in possession, passing awful, out of position. We can’t deny this. Or shouldn’t. He needs to get a whole lot better and I absolutely does, that doesn’t mean we just say nothing when his showings have been as bad as they have.

I have always believed we are only need a handful of players to take us up a level. I still do. Being good enough to help that is what we should all want. Nobody can say he’s looked in that class so far. If he does find his feet I will be the first to praise him, but if players want praise for being good they need to be man enough to take it when we say you played shite son.

And he did.
Al say wan thing abt Bolin Goli & that he AINT a replacement fur KT if KT stays! If he's here tae fight fur eez place then he's on tae a looza! Maybe further forward his role but fae whit av seen he AINT NO DEFENDER!! If the Boyz injured then give him until the St. Johnstone game & if he's nae better then I fear the worst! Was poor last ngt against UTTER SHITE..In my opinion that MOB wur a Raith Rovers or the like & how the Fuk they got thru a rd is BEYOND COMPREHENSION!!????

What last night showed was that McGregor & Christie should be the first 2 names on the teamsheet. Everything should be built around them. Edouard played as well as I’ve seen him, his link up play was superb and he benefited from having players playing around him (especially his link ups with Christie). Once we get our new RB is in and up to speed, and hopefully KT returns then we have many options all over the pitch. First time I’ve seen Boli, on last night’s performance he’s no better than Izzy but it’s early days. Hopefully we’ll see Julien, Shved, Sinclair and Henderson get a start next week.
THIS

And he did.
I have to agree with this. He has played in 2 games and even if he WANTS to get forward he seems unable to take anybody on 1 on 1 so he loses posession which puts him out of position. Johnny Hayes would have played better as left back last night. Who was the 'weakest link' in the last 2 games? Sorry but I think we need 1 or 2 left backs and the same at right back unless we are going to play every game of this season with 3 at the back.

Why are we writing off one of our players, when he has played two games re:bolivar disgusting from so called Celtic supporters, he in my opinion going to be massive for our team. negativity disgusting. as is all our team in this season. Doomsayers gtf.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back