Celtic v OFFC, Saturday 3rd September at 12:30pm (Parkhead timezone)

IMHO our starting 11 should be the same as last Sunday against DU. As should our game plan. Sevco are better than DU but that shouldnt matter, and it won't. Not saying we will score 9 but if we play the same way I don't think they can stop us winning. lets not forget they are also playing for places in their CL game. We will be facing all out aggression from the start. Keep an eye on Lundstrum he'll wanting to take a scalp early doors.
And it was lundrtum who took out kyogo, I fucking knew it.

We just have better players at every position. There wasn't an area of the field we didn't control and it was a joy to watch attacking midfielders routinely win the ball back after an intercepted pass. The huns weren't quite up to the standard of the pre CL training match Ange might have preferred but they are apparently second best in Scotland so not a lot to be done about that. Although I must add that becoming second best club in Scotland within 10 years of formation is quite the achievement; if done legally.

“Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win.” -
Bernadette Devlin

302548111_214662130885131_3393944910849396044_n.jpg
]
FFS

I've just watched the 'highlights' and it has thrown up some questions and observations.

Could someone send me a pic of Kamara because I don't think I saw him touch the ball?

Banjo boy would be lucky to get a game with a junior team.

I thought it was disgraceful that Steve Davis wasn't allowed to use his walking aids.........very discriminatory!

Lunstram might be a hard man but he's also a slow donkey.

I really will have to abduct Matt O'Riley because there will be plenty of clubs looking at him now.

Joe Hart should be getting his wages cut as all he had to do was make 2 saves and one of those was from his own Captain.

Who are this Real Madrid?

Does Ben Davies actually exist?

Why was the best player in the country only on as a sub?

I've been saying for years that we have been wasteful with throw-ins so I'm glad Ange has been paying attention.
Remind me never to argue wiff a Maddie wir Hockey bludgeoners
Didn’t sky huv the Kamera’s oan thi pitch
Quality post Shammy
👏👏👏

HH 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back