Celtic v OFFC, Saturday 3rd September at 12:30pm (Parkhead timezone)

Correct me if I’m wrong but Miller And Ferguson are they both not failed managers yet they have the cheek to make comments I don’t care how much they attack sevco but to make themselves out to be experts on football Miller saying that sevco are not far behind Celtic pointing to thier semi final in against Celtic as his benchmark Ferguson on the other hand says yes Celtic we’re the better team and then makes excuses for the defeat, the see through blue tinted glasses they both point out the failure of Kent and the Fatman mugs the score yesterday would have been a lot higher there 12th man in black done his best to stop Celtic scoreing more goals these two hasbeens should disappear into history where thier cheating pea brains still live

Enjoyed that yesterday.

As always when we the fans sing YNWA at the start my mind wanders back to my wee da and how he loved the fans in full voice. 😪

Anyhoo in a completely one sided game, even more one sided than the 3 nothing win last season imho we put to bed awe the media luvvies and their fantasy of the orange midget ruling Scottish fitba.

To many good players to single out for me, but if I can I just like to say that in the first half when those either side of him seemed off it at times Cameron Carter-Vickers was a rock.

That one touch fast pace moving of the mids worked a treat yesterday, even if they tired a bit until Ange decided to wrap them up with Tuesday in mind.

Well played Celtic and well supported the fans apart from the couple of idiots who decided to throw stuff at a hun near the end.

We have an embarrassment of riches on the playing side just now, the huns just have an embarrassing collection of hasbeens.

On to the big one next, and at long last we face the mighty Real again, cant wait.

H.H

Enjoyed that yesterday.

As always when we the fans sing YNWA at the start my mind wanders back to my wee da and how he loved the fans in full voice. 😪

Anyhoo in a completely one sided game, even more one sided than the 3 nothing win last season imho we put to bed awe the media luvvies and their fantasy of the orange midget ruling Scottish fitba.

To many good players to single out for me, but if I can I just like to say that in the first half when those either side of him seemed off it at times Cameron Carter-Vickers was a rock.

That one touch fast pace moving of the mids worked a treat yesterday, even if they tired a bit until Ange decided to wrap them up with Tuesday in mind.

Well played Celtic and well supported the fans apart from the couple of idiots who decided to throw stuff at a hun near the end.

We have an embarrassment of riches on the playing side just now, the huns just have an embarrassing collection of hasbeens.

On to the big one next, and at long last we face the mighty Real again, cant wait.

H.H
👏👏👏👏👏👏

HH 🍀👏

Trouble ahead and incoming meltdown the zombies will not understand this

Many of them were already in meltdown about this last night. Imagine three American international players living in Glasgow getting together for a cuvilised meal with the manager and coaches of the international team several hours after a match?

These guys are professionals who can surely be trusted to set aside froendships for a couple of hours while they play the game? I'm not sure about you guys but if I ever played sports against my pals then that gave it an extra edge, but you could still be friends afterwards.

I guess many of their fans can't grasp this as so much about them supporting their club is based on hatred and proving their superiority over opponents (particularly us).

Last edited:
For those who like a punt, I would be seriously considering backing penalties taken or penalties scored moving forward on all scum games.
The scene is now set for the MiB ti ensure they do not lose any more ground on us.
5 points and a huge GD already.
Pens to them are a cert now, at around 3/1 just for a pen to taken or scored its stealin money, first goal a pen is 10/1 usually.
Goes against the grain for a lot I know but its gonna happen, nowt surer.

For those who like a punt, I would be seriously considering backing penalties taken or penalties scored moving forward on all scum games.
The scene is now set for the MiB ti ensure they do not lose any more ground on us.
5 points and a huge GD already.
Pens to them are a cert now, at around 3/1 just for a pen to taken or scored its stealin money, first goal a pen is 10/1 usually.
Goes against the grain for a lot I know but its gonna happen, nowt surer.
Do you mean say they weren't a certainty before yesterday. 😂😂😂.

But yeah your 💯 percent right. Although and I know many disagree, but winning money off the back of them scum sticks in my throat and I would have to put the lot in the plate the following Sunday if I did. 🙏

the thing is winter, i'm not one of those that think were world beaters and they're shite.
Before the game, my stomach was in knts and thats cos i know that there are fine margins in these games. When we play, we'll blow many teams away. Last game at Paradise last year, they played well, we didnt, they got a draw and could have won. We pumped them last Feb and today.
Simples to me, we turn up they dont, we win, vice versa not worth saying.
Tactics can win games, but only when both teams turn up.
Last Feb we blew them away, today they blew it and we never got out of 3rd gear.

Was listening to phone in for first time today in ages (it was either that or Dino Dana) and there were huns questioning Gio over XYZ. Tactics, line up etc. Is he the man. FFS in 8 months he's won a cup more than the scouser in 12 less attempts, took them to the lavvy final and the CL. He's getting it in the neck when he's clearly the best manager that NEWCO have ever had. But he's up against a wrecking ball. My point being people read too much into things here and a game like today gets over analysed and carries so much weight among supporters.

Play the same teams every day for the next 7 days and its likely a different result each day.

i don't know if my reply has ended up in answer to anything you've said or i'm off on one again....the keyboard letters are bigger than the screen writing and i'm currently operating on one eye
I dont think were world beaters either and I loved the way Ange played it down beforehand and jota afterwards.
At the end of the day it is 3 points and nothing more, for the team.
For us though it makes all the difference in our every day life.
Took my partner with me for a change to the pub to watch this game.
She isnt interested in football, but nailed it when she said " I've never seen so many people leave a pub smiling like that before" , and that's what these days are about as much as the 3 points.
Happy supporters and just a joy all round.
I think that with the positive slant theyve had on their European run, this is a game we've all been looking forward to, getting the chance to show others , look see their not all that .
I personally felt really calm about it on the day and positive.
The difference for me was the calmness , ( always positive) more often than not that morning feeling tends to play out on the result.
Still , these games you never know what's going to happen and when Kyogo had to go off after a minute , I was actually thinking , oh no! not wee Kyogo but weve got Giakoumakis who's chomping at the bit.
The players on our bench would be starters for any club in the land including our own.
To have GG coming on was such a great feeling, and the punters werent despondent at what had happened in context to this game.
I've not read anything about how long he'll be out though it had the look of a dislocated shoulder to me so no chance of facing Madrid and that's a terrible shame for the wee man.
Think I might be going off on a tangent here stg so I'll stop the noo lol HH

I dont think were world beaters either and I loved the way Ange played it down beforehand and jota afterwards.
At the end of the day it is 3 points and nothing more, for the team.
For us though it makes all the difference in our every day life.
Took my partner with me for a change to the pub to watch this game.
She isnt interested in football, but nailed it when she said " I've never seen so many people leave a pub smiling like that before" , and that's what these days are about as much as the 3 points.
Happy supporters and just a joy all round.
I think that with the positive slant theyve had on their European run, this is a game we've all been looking forward to, getting the chance to show others , look see their not all that .
I personally felt really calm about it on the day and positive.
The difference for me was the calmness , ( always positive) more often than not that morning feeling tends to play out on the result.
Still , these games you never know what's going to happen and when Kyogo had to go off after a minute , I was actually thinking , oh no! not wee Kyogo but weve got Giakoumakis who's chomping at the bit.
The players on our bench would be starters for any club in the land including our own.
To have GG coming on was such a great feeling, and the punters werent despondent at what had happened in context to this game.
I've not read anything about how long he'll be out though it had the look of a dislocated shoulder to me so no chance of facing Madrid and that's a terrible shame for the wee man.
Think I might be going off on a tangent here stg so I'll stop the noo lol HH
Yesterday was fun and as you said, a fairly calm and unstressful watch. It is only 3 points which can be ruled out by a couple of slack draws in other should-win matches.

The only downside to our transfer activity is coming out of it with only 2 recognised out and out strikers, both of whom sufferered ling periods of injury last season.

To enter into such a hectic season of essentially 2 high pressure games every week, often against hammer throwers who know they will get several free shots at our players, and using our high energy tactics with only 2 strikers was a mistake. Already one of them will be out for a while with the worry that his shoulder may come out again in any inoculous tussle.

Yes, we have many goal scoring attacking players, but they are not experienced in being the focal point leading the line which requires a different set of skills. This was why I wanted a 3rd backup striker. They didn't have to be Champions League standard but good enough for the SPFL which makes up nearly 90% of our matches.

Ah well, we never so we do what we can which should still be more than enough to win the league and hopefully a cup or two and some progression in Europe. This season will be one to remember.

Back