Celtic v Partick Thistle - Wednesday 25 September - all comments here

Note 2self don't let daughter drive back from match. EVER! 🙈🙈🙈😱😬

Up to Glasgow lovely lunch, visited a few shops & a few pubs 😂😁😂 visited the bookied put on a couple of lines 35/1x£10 5-0, Bayo score anytime, other 5-0, thy MUTHAFUKA score anytime(Mrs bet)

Aye, game was good nice tae see some of the new faces that Frimpong looks a player Elhamed central defender or right back this dude plays both naturally, really enjoy the match glad I followed my brain with my bet.

☘️HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️

Note 2self don't let daughter drive back from match. EVER! 🙈🙈🙈😱😬

Up to Glasgow lovely lunch, visited a few shops & a few pubs 😂😁😂 visited the bookied put on a couple of lines 35/1x£10 5-0, Bayo score anytime, other 5-0, thy MUTHAFUKA score anytime(Mrs bet)

Aye, game was good nice tae see some of the new faces that Frimpong looks a player Elhamed central defender or right back this dude plays both naturally, really enjoy the match glad I followed my brain with my bet.

☘HAIL HAIL☘COYBIG☘YNWA☘
way tae go TT! HH (y) 😹😹😹

I'll end up watching Liverpool vs Milton Keynes ffs. I'm not watching the Sevco game. Too sickening listening to the fawning. Livingson could win 3-0 and they'd say that was a fantastic 3-0 loss by Sevco and Steven Gerrard is a genius tactician.

It's hilarious that Jurgen Klopp, clearly playing to the galleries, said Slippy should be his successor. A man who hasn't won a bit of silverware or even reached a cup final for a club that has a budget 20 times larger than their closest rivals, Aberdeen. That'd be a huge disaster for Liverpool. It'll never happen. When you reach the elite levels of football, you don't want 'celebrity' managers who have zero credibility.
' because of F. Lampards success,he thinks that slippy will turn out the same,totally disagree my bet is he won't last the season and McCallester will take over he is as much use as a galvy bucket with a hole in it

As well as the result there were so many positive last night. Hayes.(y) Was always glad we bought him a real warrior like Broony and I,m starting to suspect a real influence in the dressing room ( see the way he spoke about Frimpong and the way the wee guy went to hug him at the end of the interview ). Frimpong (y)(y) - What a find ( and what a lift it will give to the boys in the development squad i.e. work like eff and you'll get your chance) Bayo (y) definately brings more options to the table. Olly (y)(y)(y) - One of the best footballers we've had for a long time ( I think Lenny has told him to play his way to greater fame ) . I even believe there is a player in both Morgan and Hendry IF we encourage them(y)
Negative ? I can't find my doomsayer pre season post when I said I was expecting more "honest mistakes" St Johnstones goal anybody ?? more retrospective red cards ( Hellander should be a fuckin' certainty ) and more "subtle" refereeing. Case in point - Steven McLean Celtic v St Johnstone Feb 2018, for 90 minutes the "Saints" kick us off the park, we get three yellow cards but in extra time they finally get three or four yellows when its fuck all use to us so the refs match report reads "Tough,physical contest - I had to give three yellows to each side" and last night was no different, Thistle were tugging kicking and tripping to their hearts content and we get 2 yellows but once we have "buried" them the ref suddenly spots their misdemeanours ??.I,m so glad we had a great transfer window - We.re gonnae have to be twice as good all season !! Hail Hail bhoys and ghirls :love::love::love:

Great night at Paradise as expected,made even better by the introduction of Scott Sinclair whose only crime is trying to get into a Celtic team which is better now than when he first arrived with the Leicester serpent,,, and as far as I can see things are not going to get easier anytime soon.
This man deserves nothing but absolute respect from every Celtic supporter which I am sure we all have shown,, as he has shown the respect he has for Celtic by waiting in the wings for an opportunity to show us all that he still has what it takes to be a Celtic player..
HH.

Back