Celtic v Raith Rovers - League Cup Quarter Final Thursday 23 September, Kick-off 7.45pm - all comments here

Good chance we will see big Giakoumakis tonight as he's in the squad. Should be interesting, I mean how long does it take a professional sportsman to get fit? Knowing the way we've been using subs he'll get 20 mins when we're drawing 1-1.
Awe ano Brim I think we over rely on the whole science side of things not saying not to use it but u shud still just ask the guy if he's fit or not not strachans laptop😆

Right where's Lubo's post cause normally he's bouncing off the walls

8-1 Celtic. Easy game.......
Celtic will go in at half time 1-0 down. Ange will remind them at half time that just cause all lennons staff are still at the club doesn't mean they need to play lenny tactics so ignore what kennedy told them while he was in the fucking toilet!!! They will go out second half start passing the ball forward and score a barrel load of goals.
McCarthy x 6
Starfelt x 1
Jota x 1

And a positive thread from Jinky afterwards.

Shouldn't be any problems getting the result to progress tonight and would expect another comfortable victory especially as we are at home.
Not expecting any changes to the front 3 from Sunday and a good chance to build confidence after a no show on Sunday.
Midfield still remains my concern in the system Ange likes to play, admitted more so away from home. With calmac as the playmaker and Soro and Mccarthy nowhere near the player of calmac in the role, would make you think could he change it slightly?
Game you would expect the Turnbull /Rogic partnership to shine even if it remains frail in the bigger games still, again more so away from home.
Personally would like to see us going for a 4 of
Monty Soro Turnbull josip
But think Ange will stick with his trusted 3 of
Turnbull, Rogic and Soro for the faster tempo.
If Ange sticks with the 3 in midfield then a back 4
Boli, Starfelt, CCV, josip.
Still think Monty and Ralston offer us more in the full back role imo
Would opt for the 3 myself
Bitton, Starfelt and CCV.
Either way get the job done early so that the 5 subs can be bought on early and look forward to see what scales and GG have to offer.
Celtic 4-0
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back