Celtic v RB Leipzig, Tuesday 11th October, 8pm

Watched game again last night!!midfielders not tracking runners into box cost us,?both goals one man versus five of ours no tackling pretty poor..don’t mind missed chances!!be a bigger problem if were not making them,,also a slagged hatate last night,on reflection he’s trying to move the game at pace but with no mcgregor on the same wavelength he’s dawdling on the ball for that split second??also people before a venture oot to the graft,,give Daizen Maeda a fuckin break,,when he’s no in this side then you’ll see exactly what he contributes ,,he never stops!!!

Guy infornt of me last nite showed that ut had been announced Frank mcgarvey had passed away I can't see a thread so is it true or was this guy took in by twitter wankers??

Watched game again last night!!midfielders not tracking runners into box cost us,?both goals one man versus five of ours no tackling pretty poor..don’t mind missed chances!!be a bigger problem if were not making them,,also a slagged hatate last night,on reflection he’s trying to move the game at pace but with no mcgregor on the same wavelength he’s dawdling on the ball for that split second??also people before a venture oot to the graft,,give Daizen Maeda a fuckin break,,when he’s no in this side then you’ll see exactly what he contributes ,,he never stops!!!
Daizen Maeda in my team all day long, pace and stamia for full 90.

The thing is boab, if we beat Shaktar (or Real) then we win €2.8m which is about half of what you get for winning our 38 game league, so is a lot of money to us.
I get all that, TBH as long as we beat the huns & win the league I'm happy.
To me Europe is just a bonus with a extra chance to watch Celtic.

We kinda stood off them we let them run at us we never hunted in packs and we ever won the second balls we were shite end of now onto the league need to get going properly again now HFH
Didn't post last night cause the disappointment was too much. All things considered, in the cold light of day, we missed a cutting edge, a ruthlessness in front of goal in all four games.
Calmac hits the post against Madrid, wasteful against Shaktar where one point should have been three and we were better than our results against Leipzig would suggest.
We are new to this level of competition, playing Bus Parkers every week cannot prepare you for the intensity of CL football. It's a steep curve. It's new to most of our players, it new to Ange.
If I see this you can bet your bottom dollar Ange can. Ange has a taste for this competition, he will want to improve at it.
My question is will the board's ambition match Ange's ??? Or will be have to go somewhere else to achieve success ??
In summary disappointed, NOT DOWNHEARTED.
we will improve. Two free games against Shaktar and Madrid. COYBIG.

Didn't post last night cause the disappointment was too much. All things considered, in the cold light of day, we missed a cutting edge, a ruthlessness in front of goal in all four games.
Calmac hits the post against Madrid, wasteful against Shaktar where one point should have been three and we were better than our results against Leipzig would suggest.
We are new to this level of competition, playing Bus Parkers every week cannot prepare you for the intensity of CL football. It's a steep curve. It's new to most of our players, it new to Ange.
If I see this you can bet your bottom dollar Ange can. Ange has a taste for this competition, he will want to improve at it.
My question is will the board's ambition match Ange's ??? Or will be have to go somewhere else to achieve success ??
In summary disappointed, NOT DOWNHEARTED.
we will improve. Two free games against Shaktar and Madrid. COYBIG.
Bang on and if the board start playing funny buggers and don't let him keep adding to the squad every window them he will quite rightly fuck off to a club who really wants to try...

hes trawling the worlds leagues looking for the best youngsters he can afford because he can make them better we just need the board to stick to the plan for next year or 2...

I think after 3 year in this shitty wee backwater will be enuf obv if a big big club don't come In before the 3 year I just want us to stay the path we are on and see where we end up end of the day of we rip it up and start again we ain't no further forward
HAIL HAIL TROOPS LEAST WE AINT FUCKIN HUNS ✌️

Members online

Latest posts

Back