Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

Almost hoping I dont find a stream of the game today. Dread watching Celtic at the moment. Even if we win, which I'm sure we will, it won't be fantastic. We will almost certainly concede a few goals by way of set pieces. And i imagine the win will come from lenny chucking on 4 guys in the last 5 minutes, where we will be screaming for changes at half time, and us nicking a 3-2 at the death. It will leave us all on here arguing once again and onto dreading the next game.

Almost hoping I dont find a stream of the game today. Dread watching Celtic at the moment. Even if we win, which I'm sure we will, it won't be fantastic. We will almost certainly concede a few goals by way of set pieces. And i imagine the win will come from lenny chucking on 4 guys in the last 5 minutes, where we will be screaming for changes at half time, and us nicking a 3-2 at the death. It will leave us all on here arguing once again and onto dreading the next game.
It is on Premier Sports. These days you need a strong constitution to watch our bhoys. Praying he does not play the Bermuda Triangle that is Brown, Ntcham and Macgregor in midfield.

How are you feeling Lubo. Jim

I think we need to be sensible - we don't need to tie ourselves down to a fixed 11 for over 10 games. So let's use the flexibly afforded to us with the 5 subs rule.

I'd really suggest tightening things up and playing a defensive back 4. I'd move Laxalt into midfield, with Taylor as LB and play 2 up front.

Barkas
Elhamed Duffy Jullien Greg
Rogic CalMac Turnbull Laxalt
Edouard Ajeti

I'd prefer Griff up front with Eddy but I'm assuming he is still injured. I think if we have a solid back 4 and a proper attacking hard working midfield then we will win a cup game at home against Ross County.
Is turnbull fit to play though? I doubt it , was only last week or so he had to isolate though I dont think he had it. Still it puts back his training maybe the bench? I'd give calmac a rest and get soro on the park let's see what hes got for at least an hour and if we need calmac bring him on later

Some o the team selections on here would get ma tic juices flowing bigfuckingtimebhoysandghirls
But Dead men walkings team will be more o the same shit
As he doesn’t seem to think he’s getting things wrang
So Ntcham Will be in there Christie will shoot from the Celtic Way and Sauchiehall street and send the first man ti Hospital at the first corner
But other than that
We win 3-1 ffs uve hud that score fur 13 league gemes Its gonna happen
Mon mibbie the Hoops
Sorry guys bit doooooooon thi noooo

HH 😮
😂 😂 😂 🍀

Is turnbull fit to play though? I doubt it , was only last week or so he had to isolate though I dont think he had it. Still it puts back his training maybe the bench? I'd give calmac a rest and get soro on the park let's see what hes got for at least an hour and if we need calmac bring him on later
Think lenny let soro off to go and get married, if that is true he can't figure in lennys lack of plans.
Hope I am wrong but expect him to stick with much of those who have let him down so badly so far including ntcham

Members online

Latest posts

Back