Celtic v Ross County/Referee/VAR, Celtic park Saturday 12th Nov, K/O 3pm GMT

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it as not read all the posts but for their pen, was is it even in the box, looked all the replays & still can't tell.
I'm sure I mentioned it and someone else did too. It isn't clear to me that it is in the box. Of course, it's more important to the VAR goat fornicator that the ball hit a Celtic player's arm rather than other criteria such as where the player's arm was, whether he could have done anything about it and whether it was actually in the box.

Maybe we can try putting comments on the Celtic FC YouTube channel on Ange interviews, unique angle clips and the one they posted this morning with some highlights and post-match comments from SiD (Celtic go into the break nine clear with victory over Ross County). I did.
Nice one mate. I’ll take a look at that. TBH don’t know how much difference it will make as our board knows about the cheating but for some reason seem afraid to confront the bent SFA about it.

Matt Corr attended the post-match media conference with Ange and Sead after the game yesterday, here's everything that was said in Ange's conference...

"I love the character of this football team," Ange Postecoglou's Post Match Media Conference...

Matt Corr attended the post-match media conference with Ange and Sead after the game yesterday, here's everything that was said in Ange's conference...

"I love the character of this football team," Ange Postecoglou's Post Match Media Conference...

I disagree with his comment about doing a disservice to his football club by talking about refereeing decisions. Saying nothing is just going to suggest that he is fine with it, that it is acceptable to give penalties against us whenever the ball hits an arm, to chalk off goals without providing evidence that there was an offside and to allow our players to be subjected to potentially career-ending tackles with no consequence to the assailant.

I disagree with his comment about doing a disservice to his football club by talking about refereeing decisions. Saying nothing is just going to suggest that he is fine with it, that it is acceptable to give penalties against us whenever the ball hits an arm, to chalk off goals without providing evidence that there was an offside and to allow our players to be subjected to potentially career-ending tackles with no consequence to the assailant.
That is the only part of what he said that I disagree with. We are not speaking about the odd borderline decision that goes against you (and yet our opposition manager's try to manufacture controversy after every bloody game to make it look like they were robbed but ignore the swathe of bad decisions in their favour) but a catalogue of terrible & wrong game changing decisions which are all against us.

Despite this incompetence/bias we are still winning so this is exactly when to highlight it so it can't be written off as sour grapes. Because this tsunami of awful officiating is definitely going to cost us matches and possibly even cups before the end of the season.

There must have been 3 occasions when Ross County players got the play halted because they were holding their heads and when play was stopped they got other parts of their anatomy treated because they were "injured". It is farcical the way teams abuse this safety protocol to stop play.

The falling down and grabbing hold of the ball gets my goat (calm down MIBs - it is just an expression, I don't really own a sextoy for you) and I have been complaining about that for a couple of years now, but it is getting worse.
I was busy yesterday
Dug out the huge root from a bush we cut down...well...I cut down
Managed to dig the bastard out, after getting at it with my chain saw
I did twist my ankle, when I was digging around it, so went down holding my head...as you do...in the SPFL
After digging out of said bastard root ball, I put it in our XL green waste bin, turned my back, and the bastard bin tipped over, and aforementioned bastard root ball, landed on my other ankle...down I went again...I kid you not...holding my head once again...NOT !!!
But I did fuck up both ankles, and 'louped aboot 'like a fucking kangaroo, yelping like a wounded dingo...whilst injecting the odd swear word or six
After the job was completed, I ended up getting my crutches out, and got into the pain meds and slept like a log (woke up in the fireplace) :cool:
Better today, and my head/ankles are bruised, but don't require...brain surgery, to fix my injuries...well...mibbes aye...mibbes naw
So remember, leg injury...grab your head...ankle injury...grab your head
Fuck all happened to you, go down, holding your head
Time wasting tcheuchters, deserved what they got - SFA
Huns new theme tune 'Flip, Flop, Fly...don't care if I die..."

HH

I was busy yesterday
I did twist my ankle, when I was digging around it, so went down holding my head...as you do...in the SPFL
After digging out of said bastard root ball, I put it in our XL green waste bin, turned my back, and the bastard bin tipped over, and aforementioned bastard root ball, landed on my other ankle...down I went again...I kid you not...holding my head once again...NOT !!!
But I did fuck up both ankles, and 'louped aboot 'like a fucking kangaroo, yelping like a wounded dingo...whilst injecting the odd swear word or six
After the job was completed, I ended up getting my crutches out, and got into the pain meds and slept like a log (woke up in the fireplace) :cool:
Better today, and my head/ankles are bruised, but don't require...brain surgery, to fix my injuries...well...mibbes aye...mibbes naw

HH
Penalty to sevco!

Never a penalty, the 'fix' with VAR is in amongst the MIB Fraternity
Watch the clip and slow it down, see Kent lose the ball, and then leap into the air, defender didn't touch him, Kent then rolls twice behind the line, a joke of a decision, a joke of a player
The ref books him and rightly so, for diving, he even words 'Dive' towards their players...then VAR has a word in his ear...and what do you know..."Ir's a penalty to Rangers"

I was busy yesterday

HH
Did your missus not come running out with the magic sponge? A splash of cold water cures every known injury - well it did in the 1970s anyway.

Never a penalty, the 'fix' with VAR is in amongst the MIB Fraternity
Watch the clip and slow it down, see Kent lose the ball, and then leap into the air, defender didn't touch him, Kent then rolls twice behind the line, a joke of a decision, a joke of a player
The ref books him and rightly so, for diving, he even words 'Dive' towards their players...then VAR has a word in his ear...and what do you know..."Ir's a penalty to Rangers"
It's not even in the box

Members online

Latest posts

Back