Celtic v Ross County - Scottish Premiership Saturday 19 October 3pm - all comments here

Sounds like it was a great game and I will watch it on Celtic TV when I get home -- best $18 a month I've ever spent -- but saw Elyounoussi's goal, then got called out of the office, came back to 4-0, called out again, couldn't get hesgoal OR Celtic TV to connect (our wireless in the store sucks), so knew that was a good omen for the bhoys.

Sounds like it was a great game and I will watch it on Celtic TV when I get home -- best $18 a month I've ever spent -- but saw Elyounoussi's goal, then got called out of the office, came back to 4-0, called out again, couldn't get hesgoal OR Celtic TV to connect (our wireless in the store sucks), so knew that was a good omen for the bhoys.
Can you offer to work every Glasgow derby? and semi finals and finals please

Can you offer to work every Glasgow derby? and semi finals and finals please

I would. I'd gladly miss every game and watch it on Celtic TV later. That's easily a good trade.

The funny thing is, if I'm driving during a San Jose Sharks NHL hockey game, and I have the game on the radio, they will score. I have approached the Sharks and asked them to pay me to drive around during each game (home and away), but they haven't gotten back to me yet ... :p

Stay outa the goddam office Larry!!:LOL::LOL:

I would. I'd gladly miss every game and watch it on Celtic TV later. That's easily a good trade.

The funny thing is, if I'm driving during a San Jose Sharks NHL hockey game, and I have the game on the radio, they will score. I have approached the Sharks and asked them to pay me to drive around during each game (home and away), but they haven't gotten back to me yet ... :p
TBF Larry we have gubbed the huns already and you watched it so alls good mate. Niall J only in jest mate.

Right so. PM me with your mobile number. Every time the huns cross the halfway line expect a call 'from your wife' or when Celtic have a set piece your long lost Brother (with a lanarkshire accent) may be in touch!

TBF Larry we have gubbed the huns already and you watched it so alls good mate. Niall J only in jest mate.

Bear in mind that the bhoys always excel on the pitch when I am not watching AT WORK, but when I'm watching at home it's a different story ...

Also, having watched the game on Celtic TV after returning home, I have to say it was almost perfect. Almost, because I thought Elyounoussi robbed Boli of a goal on Mo's 2nd goal, which he deflected in off Bolingoli's shot. But never mind -- Bolingoli will get one sooner or later.

Today, 19 October is my wedding anniversary and unlike some I've never forgotten about it ever. The tables at my wedding, back in 1991, were named as follows...Beattie, Donnelly, Fallon, Fernie, Evans, Peacock, Tully, Collins, McPhail, Wilson and Mochan.

Here's why...

Oh, Hampden in the sun ...

Back