Celtic V SC Wiener Viktoria Wed 6/7 @ 17:30 (Celtic Park Time)

Brilliant to see guchi finally get decent minutes for us, and certainly has the ability to become a big player next season for us imo.
I said before but I'll say it again - I think Ideguchi will be our breakout star this season. He might not be our best player but I think he will be very effective and by the second half of the season become a vital part of our team.

Good run out for the players but Ajeti looks like a guy that isn't that interested in playing or moving to a team to play. Guchi showed what he can bring to the team not the best opposition but then it was for the best part a b team outinh

Last edited:
I said before but I'll say it again - I think Ideguchi will be our breakout star this season. He might not be our best player but I think he will be very effective and by the second half of the season become a vital part of our team.
He looks the perfect celtic midfielder hes very calm inteligent and a really good passer of the baw aswell hes got everything to become a fans favorite

Good performance Celtic, although we looked a wee bit slower second half after Julien and McCarthy went off, or was it when Ajeti came on.

Going to be a decent season ahead me thinks and if your a patron of the main stand Harry Kewell is going to keep you focused by the sound of it. 😍

Didn't learn much really except that Ajeti does not even look interested or in any way committed. Liked the initial look of the new Argentinian. Good work rate and tidy on the ball. No injuries so a good work out for Julien, Idaguchi and Forrest.

Good performance Celtic, although we looked a wee bit slower second half after Julien and McCarthy went off, or was it when Ajeti came on.

Going to be a decent season ahead me thinks and if your a patron of the main stand Harry Kewell is going to keep you focused by the sound of it. 😍
Kewell was very impressive. Constantly instructing, cajoling and encouraging the whole game. I love to hear that instead of seeing coaches silently slouched on the bench appearing not to be that interested. It looks like he could be an excellent addition to Ange's team.

Pod
Didn't learn much really except that Ajeti does not even look interested or in any way committed. Liked the initial look of the new Argentinian. Good work rate and tidy on the ball. No injuries so a good work out for Julien, Idaguchi and Forrest.
Pod I know it's early doors of pre season but I'm gonna stick my neck out and say I've actually have made my mind up about Mikey Johnston ...Nice lad but once again way short on delivering what is expected.
Might suit a hibs or Aberdeen ..but he doesn't hit the mark after much potential.
I also felt Jullien didn't quite fit in and struggled to hit passes.
Loved the contribution of Idegucci Alexandro, Lawal and Vata and not so much Jamesy or Indeed McCarthy. Can see young Kenny has an instinct for goal and would do well on loan at an SPFL club.
A good start for a training game .

Back