Celtic v Sparta Prague - Match Thread, all comments here

I have to hold my hand up and admit I was so very very wrong about bringing in Duffy. He is a broken man now.

I was also very clearly wrong when I was so keen to buy Turnbull last summer (even before the rumours started). He must be absolutely appalling if he isn't good enough to ever get his arse off the bench with all that dross playing in front of him in every minute of every match!
I know Bridie Bhoy it is not much of a concellation package but you were not alone in your thoughts about the big man,,he looks scared,I thought,, get big Shane in 10 is in the bag,now I fear between him and Lenny they could cost us 10 iar.

HH.

Sorry Bhoys and Ghirls I should have told you the source of this information was
Phil MacGiollabhain,he went on to say,,what I have not reported until now is that I was late last week possible replacements had been considered..

HH

The man who thought he ran the show..The same man who said he did not read
The 5 Way Agreement..was it his arrogance which made him disgard the agreement or was it his ignorance of the content...

HH.
The biggest issue i've always had with PL is half his overall pay package is bonus related and that bonus is not measured on the park but on the books. Its skewed. If we don't get CL money and we sell a player, he still gets his cut.

The biggest issue i've always had with PL is half his overall pay package is bonus related and that bonus is not measured on the park but on the books. Its skewed. If we don't get CL money and we sell a player, he still gets his cut.
I have always hated his bonus. If they decide to continue it, then the only way I could put up with it is it is only paid, or even considered, if and when we qualify for the CL, which requires the cunt to get the players in the squad with enough time to affect our qualification. As with my hopes of a midfield of Soro, Turnbull, McGreggor and Christie in the mix, I doubt that will happen. The bottom line now is a win on Sunday, or the whole fucking show will collapse on itself.

After last night I think Neil's time is up and the team selections have been a big factor in this. Last night was a disgrace but not the first this season, and the players selected were not good enough. Bain is ok but should not be first choice,Frimprong cannot defend Duffy bitton are lacking pace so why play them together, lax is a breath of fresh air but needs support, Brown is no longer as influential as he once was and is now a passenger in Europe, Calmack is now showing fatigue and is now like Brown less influential, ellynousie is so inconsistent we should be wary of buying him in the future, Eddie is a passenger at the moment and his lack of form should have made him a sub last night with the inform ajeti being on from the start. Rogic is another who can turn a game but has defensive frailties. The balance of the team is not right and decisions on certain players must be made for the good of the club and the 10. Since last January in my opinion we have invested in some really good players but for some reason are reluctant to use them, basic football management if a player is not performing replace him but Neil seems reluctant to replace certain players and it will cost us. Going forward we should forget the europa league but use it now to introduce the likes of Turnbull Soro,Dembele etc. and try to get players playing with confidence again in league games, get Sunday over with and we can regroup and then who knows we may have a new management team in place who may get the players fighting fit again, at the moment we may have the players but unfortunately we don't have the management or coaching staff to get us the 10

I have always hated his bonus. If they decide to continue it, then the only way I could put up with it is it is only paid, or even considered, if and when we qualify for the CL, which requires the cunt to get the players in the squad with enough time to affect our qualification. As with my hopes of a midfield of Soro, Turnbull, McGreggor and Christie in the mix, I doubt that will happen. The bottom line now is a win on Sunday, or the whole fucking show will collapse on itself.
i think i could live with it if it depended on CL qualification. Then the onus would be on him to finance quality in the team and in turn qualification would pay his bonus.

I've supported us through the worst times, awful players, sack the board, their 9, so realise where we are. In truth in the midst of the most successful spell we will ever live through domestically. Tonight was awful, really awful. The same players that are currently awful will not be remembered for Sparta etc, they will be revered for years to come, rightly as legends. They didn't wear that cloak tonight and looked like bums to be honest. But they do not deserve to be treated nor spoken of as players that owe us anything. We on the other hand, spoilt by success owe them a bit of support. The management team aint getting a tune out of the band, its clear for all to see. Change is needed and it must come soon, But lets not treat our own like pariahs. Faithfull through and through. If this reflect the Celtic support after a few bad results, feck knows what it would be like after losing a league. Lenny makes mistakes, and in defeat lots of them are exposed but the man does not deserve to be treated and spoken of in the hateful way i see and hear. He isn't having a good time and i think his time is up, but the man deserves our respect and to be treated with dignity. He is not the enemy and should not be treated as such. Celtic fans were renowned for their support in the face of any situation. I hope that attitude still lives among us. We do not vilify our own, we demand better though.
👏👏👏

Members online

Latest posts

Back