Celtic v Sparta Prague - Match Thread, all comments here

same
And did someone call you a hun, maybe its the negativity some bring when its time for shoulder to shoulder .
i agree but it doesn't mean the problems are not plain to see. the negativity comes from the performances. having an opinion on that aint negativity, it's dsicussing reality. My opinions are on a celtic forum, where we discuss our team, is that not the point ?

Still m
Be careful what you wish for people..... we could have Kennedy as manager if NL goes.
Still maintain that with the two games in hand and all things been equal in that the SPFL performances produce wins then there is a lot to play for and believe the squad and management we have can and will get it over the line.
I do not care if people shoot me down I am sticking by NL and TBH have not yet seen anything in the SPFL that has bothered me in turbulant times due to the pandemic.
I believe the team themselves get sloppy at times but i do not for one minute question the fitness, the other night may have been a make shift opponent, but in some positions for us there are tired legs due to an imbalance, we miss the central pairing badly of Julien and Ayer.

Peace guys. We're all hurting. Quite rightly. That said I've noticed recently an increase on a hun hunt. I welcome our new members. Not so long ago we wondered why more didn't voice their opinions. So when they do, try to remember it's more than likely their honest take on things. We're all different on our take on things and some of us are let's say straight to the point. Some not so. I still giggle now when i was accused by a few of being a hun cos i dared to say something that i thought true. Look at me now. Cannae shut up. Giving my take on things.
Please let the new guys have same.
HH🍀

Peace guys. We're all hurting. Quite rightly. That said I've noticed recently an increase on a hun hunt. I welcome our new members. Not so long ago we wondered why more didn't voice their opinions. So when they do, try to remember it's more than likely their honest take on things. We're all different on our take on things and some of us are let's say straight to the point. Some not so. I still giggle now when i was accused by a few of being a hun cos i dared to say something that i thought true. Look at me now. Cannae shut up. Giving my take on things.
HH🍀
That sounds like the talk of a sevco fan! 😂

HH🍀
👏👏👏👏👏(y)🍺🍺🥳

152 online right now
19 members
133 'guests'
Stop the count !!!
Sincerely, the Grand master, of the Loyal, True Blue Flute, Masonic, Orange, Inbred Bastards Association
Have a great Friday everyone
Except the currants
Eh, whit wis this thread about again ???|
Dinny get caught sneekin aboot on their site.......if ye get caught....they wrap ye up in barbed wire and drag ye through a ploughed field wi a tractor .....

HH🍀
Well said, couldn't have put it any better. So you were a victim of a welcoming committee who tarred you a hun and react to have a differing opinion on 'their' forum. Some read what they want to read and take out what they want to take out. Others i've read for quite a while and add a good perspective to things.
'Not so long ago we wondered why more didn't voice their opinions.' Therein lies your answer as i've seen before and kind of half expected although i'll admit the timing of joining on the back of that shambles last night could appear to be suspect but i had something to say which i thought was fairly reasonable considering the JD consumed and i was typing with one finger and one eye was shut

Back