Celtic v St Johnstone - all comments here

@ 1.05 looks like BR has pulled his words back in to chew! just after He never quite finished saying that Calmac was always the best player!
Even if he is, BR is normally shrewd enough to not be saying such when you need and want to encourage the whole squad and let them all think they can be Celtics best player.

Reactions: TET
@ 1.05 looks like BR has pulled his words back in to chew! just after He never quite finished saying that Calmac was always the best player!
Even if he is, BR is normally shrewd enough to not be saying such when you need and want to encourage the whole squad and let them all think they can be Celtics best player.

Good spot. Didnt notice that.

Apart from my link going arse over tits and missing both goals, I enjoyed it. Played some good stuff and the main thing was the 3 points.

Saw the goals later, two absolute belters. Now same again on Sunday and keep up the regaining form will be just peachy.

Apart from my link going arse over tits and missing both goals, I enjoyed it. Played some good stuff and the main thing was the 3 points.

Saw the goals later, two absolute belters. Now same again on Sunday and keep up the regaining form will be just peachy.
Yes first class , thought broonie was great, had a couple of shots at goal,as well,some of his forward passes super, all in lovely performance .hh

The ref and linesman definitely need to go to specsavers,missed a stonewall penalty,no excuse for this type of reffereeing,both of them could not have missed it,like the Morelos situation honest mistakes and no case to answer ???

The ref and linesman definitely need to go to specsavers,missed a stonewall penalty,no excuse for this type of reffereeing,both of them could not have missed it,like the Morelos situation honest mistakes and no case to answer ???
Get used to it buddy ,it won’t be the last,as long as we keep hitting the net, it won’t stop us,still goal difference does matter,hh

Was at the game Celtic played well and St Johnstone set up well to take something from the game their keeper was excellent. Celtic were in control of the possession for all of the game and once again a clean sheet.
6 points going into our next game has gave us a small cushion to build on its up to others to chase us without slipping up themselves.
Couple of wee incidents still not been giving attention by the MIB.

Wiz at the game too boab (bloody freezing).Yer right about the Mib, surely Specsavers are re thinking their sponsorship of this cheating shower o bassas.HH.

Get used to it buddy ,it won’t be the last,as long as we keep hitting the net, it won’t stop us,still goal difference does matter,hh
Have been trying too for 70 years,will never except this type of ref

Reactions: Ray
Yer right V1but it still angers me when it happens.I think Celtic really need to take this on.It is so blatant now it’s sickening.Ive watched this for 64 yrs now.Modern technological advances can see everything that happens on the pitch.Why are Celtic not following this up?.HH.

Yer right V1but it still angers me when it happens.I think Celtic really need to take this on.It is so blatant now it’s sickening.Ive watched this for 64 yrs now.Modern technological advances can see everything that happens on the pitch.Why are Celtic not following this up?.HH.

The Board do not wish to rock the boat

They have no appetite for a fight

With a billionaire owner° and a CEO taking multi million pound bonuses they are quite happy with their cosy positions

In their Ivory Towers they do not appreciate the mood of the support

H?

Last edited:
The Board do not wish to rock the boat

They have no appetite for a fight

With a billionaire owner° and a CEO taking multi million pound bonuses they are quite happy with their cosy positions

In their Ivory Towers they do not appreciate the mod of the support

H?

The question is how do you fight it?

If you directly call them out the SFA will simply label a bringing the game into disrepute charge against us and heavily fine us accordingly or worse.

The compliant Hun media will have a field day with us and the rest of the SPFL clubs won't back us as most of them are more than happy to lay in to us at every opportunity. The Masonic cabal is calling the shots.

Consequently, I think we have to perhaps take a different approach....the referees are sponsored by specsavers....for starters why don't we call for an organised boycott of them and tell them we won't support an organisation that sponsors corruption ala the MIB....if a large majority of Celtic supporters and their families did this something would give because money talks.....that's just off the top of my head I'm sure others will have their views on a plan of attack.

Back