Celtic v St Johnstone match thread

To stop conceding so many goals I have a plan. Six at the back, four up front, forgot about the midfield (they all need to be dropped I've heard πŸ™„) and hit it long from defence all afternoon. St Johnstone won't be expecting that πŸ’ͺ
Man marking at set pieces and someone on the post at corners
Get back to basics
I like the idea of maybe Taylor at left back, with Laxalt playing up ahead of him
Bet Ntcham starts, he does my head in, him and MOI deserve to sit on their arses
If El Hamed can't go, give Ralston a shout, as this is his last chance imho
If Griff is fit, him and Eddie, or him and Ajeti up front

Man marking at set pieces and someone on the post at corners
Get back to basics
I like the idea of maybe Taylor at left back, with Laxalt playing up ahead of him
Bet Ntcham starts, he does my head in, him and MOI deserve to sit on their arses
If El Hamed can't go, give Ralston a shout, as this is his last chance imho
If Griff is fit, him and Eddie, or him and Ajeti up front
Sounds like a plan to me although I would go for klimala before Ajeti

This is a strange thread. Football? Mmm interesting.
Anyway keep a clean sheet is a priority.
Think we win 4 3 πŸ˜‚
Since it's just us I did think it was funny after Victor had had a doing all afternoon ( and I don't think he's all bad) TC turns up uninvited and spouts his usual pish . I did lol.
Anyway I'm going for 3 0 tomorrow for real.
HH

This is a strange thread. Football? Mmm interesting.
Anyway keep a clean sheet is a priority.
Think we win 4 3 πŸ˜‚
Since it's just us I did think it was funny after Victor had had a doing all afternoon ( and I don't think he's all bad) TC turns up uninvited and spouts his usual pish . I did lol.
Anyway I'm going for 3 0 tomorrow for real.
HH
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you want tea see his pms boys a wee prick still oan his maws tit

Ma cats says Broonie huz ti start wi Olly
In a brazen Lenny girfuy (ma cats called Lenny ) we need some slow methodical passing. Side ti side ti side ti side then a breakaway goal furra Saints ffs help mi um stuck in a loooooooooooop
3-1 um sure a pit this on a real fitba fred
Mon the O’Lubos

HH πŸ€

Has he been pming you???
nearly got pulled back in lubo :)
Ma cats says Broonie huz ti start wi Olly
In a brazen Lenny girfuy (ma cats called Lenny ) we need some slow methodical passing. Side ti side ti side ti side then a breakaway goal furra Saints ffs help mi um stuck in a loooooooooooop
3-1 um sure a pit this on a real fitba fred
Mon the O’Lubos

HH πŸ€
you must have iptv sam, sound like youve been watching us

Back