Celtic v St Johnstone match thread

Lennon said he's not resigning and he can turn it around.
Cant blame him, why would you walk away from a 1 year pay off. Its up to our grotesquely paid CEO to actually do his job and end the farce that is currently playing out, then its up to our absent landlord to pull the trigger and get rid of the CEO.

Fergus said he did not care about the ten in a row and his plan was to make Celtic finacially sound and build a team, The board in place had the oppurtunity to achieve the ten and di the opposite finacially sound as a club they weighed up their future stake with any type of Rangers in the division and have secured their pension fund in the future, sold out the fans, now clear as day, they allowed the rot to continue knowing that the favour they are doing is to the benefit to them. Disgusted with the boards attitude to keep Scotland a TV sponsored two team partenrship who gives not a fuck about the game.
From the board to the media to the SFA the 2nd greatest swindle in Scottish football has been played out this season, to the detriment of small shareholders.they gave a guy a shovel and let him dig and when getting deeper in the hole they threw in another shovel.

Who ever holds backroom staff responsible for fuck ups?

The manager is the guy that makes the decisions and if he's worth his salt he would quickly identify any problems in the backroom.

You might happen to disagree but don't tell me I'm talking shite when the world and his dog can see Lennon is a fucking disaster you could see from Space.
The manager makes the decision , I give you gavin strachan no the managers decision, Shane duffy no the managers decision Johnny Hayes no the managers decision Craig Gordon no the managers decision could go on

It just shows more clearly the breakdown within our club over last few years even though we went on that run of trophies behind the scenes isnae good at all many of us have said about kennedy being useless for years now

One man's desire for total control and blind obedience has led to this and it's been in the making for years. The cracks were there, titles and trophy's used to hide them, but they were there.

While OKO FLEX and DEMBELE, sit on the sidelines
Not having a go at the wee man, but he needs to be told what his natural position is
Ralston is a right back, never gets a look in
HH
Exactly okoflex especially cause hes big enough to handle mens fitbaw the now hes a big strong technically cracking young player another in along line that the gaffer refuses to try out

One man's desire for total control and blind obedience has led to this and it's been in the making for years. The cracks were there, titles and trophy's used to hide them, but they were there.
And now we are here , we as fans are treated like shit and they just fuckin love it barriers tae keep cunts out ffs it will be free fuckin pies tae get us back bastards

Within the line ups there are to many square pegs in round holes.
This management team have been void of ideas for a long time and Eddy works a whole lot better with another striker. Our midfield have no impetuous going forward against packed defenses and no one will take responsibility on the pitch to get us going. It's a team that repeats mistakes over and over.
Surely there's some half cooked management team that can come in and take this team forward progressively.
Also have to say Bitton is not Celtic class either is Barkas and a host of other's.

While OKO FLEX and DEMBELE, sit on the sidelines
Not having a go at the wee man, but he needs to be told what his natural position is
Ralston is a right back, never gets a look in
HH
Okoflex is a wee fanny who will never make a footballer due to attitude. Dembele is in danger of becoming the new Feruz and is out of the picture due to lack of fitness and looking for a transfer.
In saying that our youth set up is a disgrace. Since Forrest broke through 10 years ago we've produced 2 first team regulars who have made a significant contribution (McGregor and Tierney) whilst the guy who ditched Andy Robertson, and recommended we ditch KT until Ronny stepped in and put him into the first team squad, still remains in post 12 years on.

Let's be honest, we have just drawn with a team, that has Stevie May, playing for 90 minutes
That's the depths we have sunk to
I think today's result spells the end for NL and if he goes, hopefully, Kennedy and Strachan (and his laptop) go with him
DD and Peter Lawell, have padded their bank balances, so nothing will change as far as they are concerned, but this is not going to sit/end well, with fans
Another sub par performance today
HH

Within the line ups there are to many square pegs in round holes.
This management team have been void of ideas for a long time and Eddy works a whole lot better with another striker. Our midfield have no impetuous going forward against packed defenses and no one will take responsibility on the pitch to get us going. It's a team that repeats mistakes over and over.
Surely there's some half cooked management team that can come in and take this team forward progressively.
Also have to say Bitton is not Celtic class either is Barkas and a host of other's.
I would hold off on barkas just now hes came into this shit the defence infront of him are just bloody awful the now canny expect him to save us but the rest I agree with turnbull needs to be played regular ger him some confidence to pay his game I think he wid lift our midfield out its slumber aswell I k ow he was out way covid but he sat on bench rite away when he came was stupid doing that to him shud have played him with his confidence was up at the start lennys just not a good manager I'm afraid it's there for us all to see it Disnae mean we hate him just time to go

Last edited:
Okoflex is a wee fanny who will never make a footballer due to attitude. Dembele is in danger of becoming the new Feruz and is out of the picture due to lack of fitness and looking for a transfer.
In saying that our youth set up is a disgrace. Since Forrest broke through 10 years ago we've produced 2 first team regulars who have made a significant contribution (McGregor and Tierney) whilst the guy who ditched Andy Robertson, and recommended we ditch KT until Ronny stepped in and put him into the first team squad, still remains in post 12 years on.
It disnae help way a gaffer like lennon who never gives any a chance too scared to try

Members online

Latest posts

Back