Celtic v St Johnstone match thread

The board now must realise that they missed the boat after the CL exit had they acted then we might still have been in with a chance of winning the league they will regret it next season i
when they have to move a fair bit of the coverings from the the bottom stands to the top tier. They will lose a huge chunk of revenue and will struggle to replace it without selling half the team and more than likely they will replace them with a far lesser standard.

Last edited:
It’s no conspiracy that our team went from winning 9 in a row and treble treble winners to now they cannot play a game of football, while across at sevco they are £23 million short to last out the season. No conspiracy there just facts I’m afraid we’ve been well and truly shafted by PL and the Board.

It’s no conspiracy that our team went from winning 9 in a row and treble treble winners to now they cannot play a game of football, while across at sevco they are £23 million short to last out the season. No conspiracy there just facts I’m afraid we’ve been well and truly shafted by PL and the Board.
I don't see what you are saying

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if we start hearing about 'post-covid' austerity as an excuse to asset-strip and replace with cheap 'development' players whilst Sevco under no such constraints rack up 2 or 3 in a row before the board again allows a legitimate title challenge. They are Tory scum and they will push it as far as they can to extract the most profit for the least investment.

The same disaster who brought us 9 in a row. All of a sudden he has lost any experience he gained along the way.
If you couldn't see the deficiencies in his tactics last season then that says more about you than me.

After the winter break they collapsed m8. We played well but there was no challenge. Plus we were battered in the cup final but somehow still won it.

What did he learn from that?

He learned the square root of fuck all and we got humped again at New year.

You're utterly deluded if you think Lennon is a decent manager.

Members online

Latest posts

Back