Celtic v St Johnstone match thread

Can we please just win easily for a change.

I want to get back to wondering how many we're going to win by rather than are we going to win.

Team? Don't care as long as we win but...

Bain
El Hamed Welsh Jullien Laxalt
McGregor Soro Christie Rogic
Edouard Ajeti

442 and let's be having 5 goals at least to calm my soul.

Get our good 30 minutes play in early again, then hold out for a win, I mean it's not as if we are playing AC Milan is it.

A wee trick I used to teach the kids when I coached, it works wonders and is great for keeping possession.

Try passing to people with the same coloured strip as you (unless your the keeper, he should try moving towards the ball when its aimed away from his reach), both simple but effective. πŸ™„

Can we please just win easily for a change.

I want to get back to wondering how many we're going to win by rather than are we going to win.

Team? Don't care as long as we win but...

Bain
El Hamed Welsh Jullien Laxalt
McGregor Soro Christie Rogic
Edouard Ajeti

442 and let's be having 5 goals at least to calm my soul.
NO Ajeti m8, honestly see nothing in this guy at all! If it's 442 please God start wae Eddy & Griff😁😁

Terry Munroe brother. Should win today alright. Here we go Terry munroπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Our local pub ran a Sunday night quiz, but you weren't allowed to have any football political or religious names as your team, so being a team of tims our entries were always scrutinised, Eventually the guy running it allowed Terry Munro as out team name because he was stumped. Begged us for weeks to tell him as he knew we had him but couldn't figure it out....Stupid Hun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Then one week we won and we all broke into a chorus of " here we go Terry Munro "...Caught πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 12264 you will know it when you see it

Our local pub ran a Sunday night quiz, but you weren't allowed to have any football political or religious names as your team, so being a team of tims our entries were always scrutinised, Eventually the guy running it allowed Terry Munro as out team name because he was stumped. Begged us for weeks to tell him as he knew we had him but couldn't figure it out....Stupid Hun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Then one week we won and we all broke into a chorus of " here we go Terry Munro "...Caught πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
cheered me upπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Back