Celtic v St Mirren - all comments here

He’s actually fae Gourock if we’re splitting hairs 🙄
"Ah'll fucking split you ...ya...oh...sorry...that Greenock thing..." :rolleyes:
He was in fact born in Greenock, but was 'brought up' in Gourock
And according to Wikipedia, he was on the books at the crumbledome, until they told him to seek fame and fortune elsewhere, as he was 'too wee and too slight'
He then signed for Kilmarnock, before breenging right into Joey Barton, and was red carded for that bee-yoo-tiful tackle
Then he signed for the Bhoys and always gives 100%
Here's yer napkin homie, you have just been 'served' :LOL:

Mon eh Greenock
YNWA

One thirng coming out from the other side is that they are running on empty and are low in squad size, they are facing the same issues as us in the actual games when teams sit in. Lot of legs required for the run in and predictably low scoring games and the threat of counters.

Saw a huge upturn in our performance tonight and delighted with the result also.
For the 1st time in a few games now, the good performers outnumbered the poorer ones by some distance tonight thankfully.
Never easy against such appalling anti football tactics but with a better final ball and quality in the danger zone the scoreline could have well have been far more convincing and possibly deserved imo.
Couldn't have summarised any better John ....I can usually tell with this Celtic team in the first 10 mins and tonight I sensed we were on our game.
The tension on the noise thread was interesting to look back on however I understand the immediacy and concern of many.... all be it the usual suspects attack after 20 mins of no goals.
Delighted to secure another 3 points 🇮🇪💚

A real horrible shower of fucks and disappointed the bastards aren't getting relegated.
We know what to expect and no better time to put things right at that toilet, and believe we will also
I am confident we will win at Livi. It will be a tough overly-physical battle on a shite pitch which they will refuse to prepare it properly to make it very difficult to play football on. But I think we will get that long overdue victory by a goal or two.

Saw a huge upturn in our performance tonight and delighted with the result also.
For the 1st time in a few games now, the good performers outnumbered the poorer ones by some distance tonight thankfully.
Never easy against such appalling anti football tactics but with a better final ball and quality in the danger zone the scoreline could have well have been far more convincing and possibly deserved imo.
Fuckin delighted to see big ange is taking tactical advice from the noise. I have to take all the credit tonight lads. I told you the other day John when you asked that I would've put bitton on and pushed calmac up. And look what happened. Also he took my advice to throw on wee dembele to give him some game time. So johnno I'm claiming responsibility for that win tonight thanks very much!

"Ah'll fucking split you ...ya...oh...sorry...that Greenock thing..." :rolleyes:
He was in fact born in Greenock, but was 'brought up' in Gourock
And according to Wikipedia, he was on the books at the crumbledome, until they told him to seek fame and fortune elsewhere, as he was 'too wee and too slight'
He then signed for Kilmarnock, before breenging right into Joey Barton, and was red carded for that bee-yoo-tiful tackle
Then he signed for the Bhoys and always gives 100%
Here's yer napkin homie, you have just been 'served' :LOL:

Mon eh Greenock
YNWA
Ah Wikipedia ffs that’s up there with the bible 😂
My pal was his coach at killie for 2 years before he got into first team
So I never hear the end of who made the wee man

I am confident we will win at Livi. It will be a tough overly-physical battle on a shite pitch which they will refuse to prepare it properly to make it very difficult to play football on. But I think we will get that long overdue victory by a goal or two.
I agree BB. Just a gut feeling, but I think we will win. Think it will probably be the usual piss poor game. Couldn't care less about the performance. 3 points please.

Couldn't have summarised any better John ....I can usually tell with this Celtic team in the first 10 mins and tonight I sensed we were on our game.
The tension on the noise thread was interesting to look back on however I understand the immediacy and concern of many.... all be it the usual suspects attack after 20 mins of no goals.
Delighted to secure another 3 points 🇮🇪💚
The most pleasing thing for me tonight mag 7, was starting to see the return of the character within this team tonight as its there best quality imo, and was deserting them in the last couple of games.
Josip summed that up (amongst others) when he made a bollocks of things when in a great position, yet a few minutes later put in a great ball, leading to the 2nd for calmac.
Even hatate, who was having a poor game by his standards, still never went into hiding as such imo, all qualities needed until the end of the season to regain our title, and great to see that returning to the team again

The most pleasing thing for me tonight mag 7, was starting to see the return of the character within this team tonight as its there best quality imo, and was deserting them in the last couple of games.
Josip summed that up (amongst others) when he made a bollocks of things when in a great position, yet a few minutes later put in a great ball, leading to the 2nd for calmac.
Even hatate, who was having a poor game by his standards, still never went into hiding as such imo, all qualities needed until the end of the season to regain our title, and great to see that returning to the team again
Juranovic was superb the night.Motm for me.

Fuckin delighted to see big ange is taking tactical advice from the noise. I have to take all the credit tonight lads. I told you the other day John when you asked that I would've put bitton on and pushed calmac up. And look what happened. Also he took my advice to throw on wee dembele to give him some game time. So johnno I'm claiming responsibility for that win tonight thanks very much!
And the cheek of Ange in not using Jules as a centre forward, shocking manager he can be at times 😂😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back