Celtic v St Mirren - all comments here

The most pleasing thing for me tonight mag 7, was starting to see the return of the character within this team tonight as its there best quality imo, and was deserting them in the last couple of games.
Josip summed that up (amongst others) when he made a bollocks of things when in a great position, yet a few minutes later put in a great ball, leading to the 2nd for calmac.
Even hatate, who was having a poor game by his standards, still never went into hiding as such imo, all qualities needed until the end of the season to regain our title, and great to see that returning to the team again
That is something I am happy with too. Even when things are not working for us as a team or for individuals, every player is still looking to contribute. Hatate never hid even when there wasn't much happening for him. Forrest chased down their defenders and goalie near the end to keep the pressure on.

Once our players get used to each other then we will get even better. Maeda is running his heart out but his team mates aren't seeing his runs yet - once they start connecting with him then we should get a lot more end product from him. But he still continues to try these moves despite the lack of service.

There will probably be a few more setbacks, frustrations and jittery moments for us fans before the end of the season but I believe we will win the league but it will require a lot of hard work and effort.

The most pleasing thing for me tonight mag 7, was starting to see the return of the character within this team tonight as its there best quality imo, and was deserting them in the last couple of games.
Josip summed that up (amongst others) when he made a bollocks of things when in a great position, yet a few minutes later put in a great ball, leading to the 2nd for calmac.
Even hatate, who was having a poor game by his standards, still never went into hiding as such imo, all qualities needed until the end of the season to regain our title, and great to see that returning to the team again
Was very important for me tonight John to see that shift from Sunday to tonight....and I felt it within that first ten...the noise did the usual meltdown but I felt we were a whole lot better and the goals would come.
Fuckin delighted to see big ange is taking tactical advice from the noise. I have to take all the credit tonight lads. I told you the other day John when you asked that I would've put bitton on and pushed calmac up. And look what happened. Also he took my advice to throw on wee dembele to give him some game time. So johnno I'm claiming responsibility for that win tonight thanks very much!
Haha ....like it Deadner ya madman...but hey what a great win 💚🇮🇪👏

Couldn't have summarised any better John ....I can usually tell with this Celtic team in the first 10 mins and tonight I sensed we were on our game.
The tension on the noise thread was interesting to look back on however I understand the immediacy and concern of many.... all be it the usual suspects attack after 20 mins of no goals.
Delighted to secure another 3 points 🇮🇪💚
There does seem to be far too much 'tension' on the noise these past few weeks :LOL:
On to the weekend and the game played on the plastic carpet, against the bus parkers
Mon the Noise

HH

Following on from this thread and our next game v Livingston......
We only need to win by 1 nil in every game we play...and it looks like we have ambitions...so I will say good night until the excitement of tomorrow.
Wish it was as simple as that Mag 7. I believe we need to score 3 goals to win our last remaining games. 1 0 every game not for me . Sorry done to my own opinion heart couldn't take it. HH🍀🍀

Here speaks our future manager.Way to go Deadner🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm fuckin ready bigman. If Jimmy mcguinness can transition from managing an inter county Gaelic football team then i can transition from an under 12 team. Fuck all difference in gaelic football and soccer. Its fuckin simple. Toughen up your midfield and if you're struggling to score, put a big cunt on the edge of the square.

Sunday is gonna b 10 men behind the baw no doubt, absolutely no doubt that wee hun will simply send out his side to stop us scoring, plain and simple.
How ANY home support can accept that from their team is beyond me, Martindale will basically sacrifice any thoughts of his team winning to make sure we don’t.
Welcome to Scottish top league football 2022.
If any team was due a fuckin hammerin from us, its them.

Latest posts

Back