Celtic v St Mirren, Saturday 13 April, 3pm - COYBIG!

First half was one to forget the feigning injury at one point their keeper decided to go down put his hands up for the game to stop fortunately the ref and his linesman never seen him and miraculously the keeper was up and running about, the ref should have booked one of them for the continual putting a 2nd ball in the pitch. Big change in the 2nd half more urgency and when the 1st goal went in there was no way back for St Mirren and strangely enough their players spent virtually no time sitting down to waste time. The team need to start playing for the whole game instead of this one half nonsense get it sorted.

From the heat of Lisbon.
O'Gilins Irish Bar busy with a good crowd for the game.
First half, awful. Second half good. Big difference, playing more down the right with AJ & Kuhn rather than the left with Taylor & Yang.
CCV, AJ & Kuhn looked best.
It's about results rather than performance at this stage of the season and today was definitely a results day.
Back for Hampden on Saturday after going to a Benfica game tomorrow.

From the heat of Lisbon.
O'Gilins Irish Bar busy with a good crowd for the game.
First half, awful. Second half good. Big difference, playing more down the right with AJ & Kuhn rather than the left with Taylor & Yang.
CCV, AJ & Kuhn looked best.
It's about results rather than performance at this stage of the season and today was definitely a results day.
Back for Hampden on Saturday after going to a Benfica game tomorrow.

No bad for April eh? 🔥🔥

Views on the game today. First half terrible but due the wind factor take it as mitigation circumstances. Second half everything we wanted. Yang still needs a helluva lot of of work to-do if he wants to make it . Taylor not my cup of tea I'm of the opinion get rid summer. Palma he needs to pass to those in better positions, can't do it all by himself. CCV collosal as is usual for the him. AJ good game second half. O' Riley good game . Hatate mom for me. Kuhn imo must do better l want to see him as old fashioned winger ripping up full backs and getting crosses in , he's far too deliberate always coming inside. Other than that good 3 points and 3 goals . Now we look forward to semi- final of cup against the sheep. 5 league games 2 cup games hopefully. League cup double coming home to paradise, well that's up to team and tremendous backing from support we can do this HH 🍀🍀

So the 6 subs is OK then?? Just so I can be happy 😊
As they explained it on CelticTV after the game, St. Mirren got a sixth sub opportunity because they had someone replaced due to a concussion. Because St. Mirren got six -- and interestingly didn't use six -- Celtic also got six, which we used.

A little weird, but someone on the bench knows the rulebook and was paying attention.

The rubble on the pitch was disgraceful and made a sacred place sullied. How did it happen and why did it continue.
The wind... Pretty much all the stuff came from the pre match Tifo... And the players and ref did remove a good deal of it as did the small army of groundsmen at half time
.. But I agree maybe a bit more could have been done.

Adam Idah .....what a contribution this big fella is providing.
Surely Celtic can see what this lad can offer in Europe next year when we are up against it.
An absolute stick on to make it happen when your up against it. Terrific front man and so young ....he's gonna be an absolute colossal star .....get him signed up Celtic this bhoy is top notch in attitude and capability.

The annoying thing is we're giving the big man a platform to show what he can do which is increasing his value and we don't have a fixed option to buy. That was a mistake imo...

I too like JF so glad BR is giving him game time, willing him to score when he comes on.
Thing is starry, Yang gave possession away on two occasions in particular when it’s 0-0
They cunts go up the park and have two great chances??our fullbacks and midfield by that time are pushed up beyond him?can’t be happening at this stage of the season,
Sides need to be made to work extremely hard to get these chances against us!!!a think forest doesn’t give the ball away so much🤷‍♂️

As they explained it on CelticTV after the game, St. Mirren got a sixth sub opportunity because they had someone replaced due to a concussion. Because St. Mirren got six -- and interestingly didn't use six -- Celtic also got six, which we used.

A little weird, but someone on the bench knows the rulebook and was paying attention.
Wont be long til the hunz exploit that rule,,feigning concussion when required??it’s not as if you can call the player a liar🤷‍♂️

Thing is starry, Yang gave possession away on two occasions in particular when it’s 0-0
They cunts go up the park and have two great chances??our fullbacks and midfield by that time are pushed up beyond him?can’t be happening at this stage of the season,
Sides need to be made to work extremely hard to get these chances against us!!!a think forest doesn’t give the ball away so much🤷‍♂️
Totally agree mate, if we had brought JF on at Mordor instead of Yang I think we would have left with the three points

The annoying thing is we're giving the big man a platform to show what he can do which is increasing his value and we don't have a fixed option to buy. That was a mistake imo...
It was a mistake not inserting the option to buy Idah simply because we left it so late and we were desperate. So we decided we just needed to sign somebody no matter what the terms and conditions. We all knew it so Norwich certainly knew they held all the aces in the negotiation.

Remember too that Idah was not recommended by our useless, overpaid recruitment team but because Brendan had known him as a youngster, so he had suggested him.

This is what happens when rampant nepotism is more important than appointing the most qualified person for the job. This summer could be worse as we still don't have replacements onboard. So our board already have their excuses ready about the new staff not having enough time to do their magic.

Considering recruitment and transfer deals in & out is so crucial to our business model, this is a pathetic way for a globally renowned brand to conduct such a vital part of their business.

Last edited:
Wont be long til the hunz exploit that rule,,feigning concussion when required??it’s not as if you can call the player a liar🤷‍♂️
If yir needing someone to knock their heeds in, can I nominate oor Sean... He would have no problem giving 1 or 6 of them concussion I'm sure.. Or what about Shammy and her hockey 🏒 bats just in case Sean's away tae Phuket 😅😅😅

Back