Celtic v St Mirren, Saturday 13 April, 3pm - COYBIG!

My wife just told me that unfortunately a 54 year old woman was found dead inside Celtic park yesterday just prior to the game starting , the police have said there were no suspicious circumstances.
Thoughts are with her family
I knew something had happened as we couldn't get in to the lifts at our usual bit due to a Police Incident...

Thoughts with the family of the lady involved 🙏

Seen the goals the big man’s reaction header brilliant, the other two well taken, someone mention the two balls on the pitch same down here even the subs kicking it on just another game spoiler with that and going to ground I’ve seen drunk men staying upright better wish Celtic had shooters outside the box a skill that seems to have been lost big Tam and Bobby M just waiting for the ball to come out the box sometimes passed out by a Celtic player if the roads blocked pass it out just saying it worked back then and it could work now

Last edited:
Nothing decided yet, pal. This is the first of several possible stumbles by either side between now and the end of the season. It puts us in pole position though.
Yes, but it does throw thier game advantage out the window think that was thier banker thier two
goals today an own goal and a unequall penalty Gaulstone done exactly the same in the first have funny VAR no check

Last edited:
Back