Celtic v St Mirren, Saturday 13 April, 3pm - COYBIG!

Heard on superscoreboard that auld cock keevins saying if maeda out for the season it’s catastrophic!!!!and we won’t win the league????is he senile??they trying to say without maeda we canny beat the hunz??geez fuckin peace,,awright its a loss but a think we can carry on winning…..anything to stir it up auld wank…
Gives me nothing but confidence if that clown gives his usual Celtic doomed predictions....Crack on Shug yan auld soup taking reprobate .

Good tae be back at ma ain bit for a couple of days. I've missed the knowledgeable, humorous, amiable, wonderful banter from you good folk. The morra? Well, really it's the very definition of a must win game. First of six hurdles, all of which we could say the same.

Am I confident ? Absolutely; but with just a wee touch of caution. I don't have to remind myself of the fact that we find ourselves in a battle because we dropped points at Paradise against teams I was equally confident of gubbing.

Will we miss the Green Streak ? Aye, but maybe not particularly tomorrow. I feel he's not quite so potent against a low block. A sore miss for the away games though.

A victory first: a clean sheet, and maybe three goals would be welcome, too.

Just a wee afterthought, and it's only my opinion. I couldn't care less what happens with the other lot. If we are to retain our title, it will be by our own efforts. I for one don't expect any favours.

Really looking' forward to this game. Much will be revealed.

Three points all we want
Mon the Hoops
I’m going to see Stenhousemuir v Elgin ( Elgin Bridies real Teem)
We did something similar 4 years ago with ma Da. At Preston Athletic the Sons and the 2 remaining Brothers we had an Executive pairty
We drank the place dry safe to say Preston no longer offer this Service.
So tomorrow we’ll celebrate my Uncle Arthur’s 80th birthday with the same mad mental drunks a three course meal alcohol aplenty
Might even watch the Champions play.
Really looking forward to tomorrow get to see the dwindling band of Brothers and their Sons and our own Sons.
And raise a wee one for Dad
So one time only
Mon the Stenny

HH💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Three points all we want
Mon the Hoops
We did something similar 4 years ago with ma Da. At Preston Athletic the Sons and the 2 remaining Brothers we had an Executive pairty
So tomorrow we’ll celebrate my Uncle Arthur’s 80th birthday with the same mad mental drunks a three course meal alcohol aplenty
Really looking forward to tomorrow get to see the dwindling band of Brothers and their Sons and our own Sons.
So one time only
Mon the Stenny

HH💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Nah, not a fan of Elgin. I have seen them once this season when Forfar visited them in a cup game. They were bloody awful and never managed their first shot on target until the 3rd penalty in the shoot-out after the Loons had battered them for 120 minutes. But somehow Elgin went through! 🤬

Stenny have been brilliant this year. Enjoy your day. And happy 80th birthday to your Uncle Arthur. Slainte to your Dad too. 🥃

Last edited:
Buzzing for this one more than usual, knowing we can open up a 4pt lead over the Tribute Act. Going The Bhoys 3-1 St Murder.

Expect the Plastic Irishman tae double park the bus & hope tae hit us on the counterattack.
Even the young one is looking forward to it, she's hoping tae see the twins put on a preformence.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️🇮🇪🏴

Three points all we want
Mon the Hoops
So one time only
Mon the Stenny

HH💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Now, that IS a plan. Enjoy and treasure your day with Arthur, JS. Days like those are life's gift. Create a memory for all time......and wish Arthur a very Happy Birthday from this anonymous Noiser.

J
Three points all we want
Mon the Hoops
So one time only
Mon the Stenny

HH💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Jammy, here's to a victory for the Bhoys tomorrow and you and your family enjoying a great day with Arthur, wish him all the best from the Land of the Maple Leaf HH

Nah, not a fan of Elgin. I have seen them once this season when Forfar visited them in a cup game. They were bloody awful and never managed their first shot on target until the 3rd penalty in the shoot-out after the Loons had battered them for 120 minutes. But somehow Elgin went through! 🤬

Stenny have been brilliant this year. Enjoy your day. And happy 80th birthday to your Uncle Arthur. Slainte to your Dad too. 🥃
Cheers Bridie will do 💚🍀✅

HH🍀

Three points all we want
Mon the Hoops
So one time only
Mon the Stenny

HH💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Have a great day Jamster a good few generations of the Jam Clan getting together for plenty of stories and laughs. Happy days mate and much to cherish....seize the day. HH 💚

Pub quiz? Has a match ever had to be played in a neutral venue due to the home sides pitch being unplayable at the time of the match?? In Scottish football, where the weather is awful and postponement is inevitable?
There was even a spell a few, quite a few, season ago where matches at ibrokes couldn't be played due to the state of the pitch.
So has it ever happened?
Let's not forget, it is the scum that are pushing for this so it is very likely to happen.

Yang and Kuhn will be more than enough to get us to the end of the season, now that we've lost Maeda.

7-0 Celtic today.
Maeda will be missed most in the game v them at CP. Tavernier is totally spooked by him. You can now guarantee the game will be the first after the split as Maeda will have less chance of making it. Can see Palma getting back into the side today, Yang and Forrest on the bench

Cheers Mag looking forward to it
Hope they’ve stocked up
Also hope we get to see the trophy being presented

HH 🏆

Three points all we want
Mon the Hoops
So one time only
Mon the Stenny

HH💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Enjoy your family day out🎂🍾🍺

Pub quiz? Has a match ever had to be played in a neutral venue due to the home sides pitch being unplayable at the time of the match?? In Scottish football, where the weather is awful and postponement is inevitable?
There was even a spell a few, quite a few, season ago where matches at ibrokes couldn't be played due to the state of the pitch.
So has it ever happened?
Let's not forget, it is the scum that are pushing for this so it is very likely to happen.
I can't think of it happening in the last few decades at least. Not unless the home side has suggested it - usually because they want a larger crowd or because their stand or pitch is undergoing renovation.

The first time, sevco refused to wait an hour to see if the pitch was playable, as the Dundee ground staff believed it would be. Apparently that was completely unacceptable to them, but yet the previous match at Dens Park suffered two hold ups/delays totalling nearly an hour because of sevco fans setting off fire alarms with their illegal pyrotechnics!

Everyone in Scottish fitba knows exactly why they did not want to play on the first available free midweek as stipulated in the rules. The weather was fine and the pitch playable then!

Yip, it was not a issue when they spent money (they did not have) on better players rather than on keeping the Ibrokes pitch playable. They really do have a brass neck.

Back