Celtic v the currant buns 29th August- match thread

I think there will be a huge PR stunt on Sunday by the sevco captain when he offers his hand/elbow to our wee Emperor. Then said captain will be booed by the mutants when he takes the knee.

There will be dozens of attempts to hack down the man from Japan which a Celtic player will get sent off for.

The zombies will resort to punting the ball over our midfield and defenders but we won't allow them the ball.

10 man Celtic will overcome the deid klub and the MIB and put 4 past a fat, flying pig and will give the huns a penalty start.

Them bastards haven't played anyone who can pass and move the ball as quickly as us yet jinky.
Only option they have got is trying to swamp the playing out from the back but we'll be better drilled after Thursday for that, to play through it and destroy there back line.
Play good football and make clancey prick a nothing within the game
That's one of the things i like about ange he got us playing one touch fast attacking football and with kyogo making his intelegent runs through thier defence plus the goals that can come from the midfield and wings thier defence will be run ragged the only between us and a resounding victory John no is the men in black.

There are no certainties when we play this mob on Sunday ...we are going to their midden with a full hoose of baying bigots and our new bhoys will not have experienced anything like it before. The Thursday night game took a lot out of us physically and this is a quick turnaround so don't underestimate the task we face. Hope you win that bet Cairnsy but Turnbull has yet to turn up in big games for me....and Starfelt will be targeted by the diving cheating Moreloss at every opportunity. Despite all this I go into this with great optimism and expect us to win but it will be by the odd goal or the MIB will ensure their favourites don't lose and we hammer them 2 each after they get the usual penalty and our perfectly legitimate goal is deemed offside. I have said before with everything we are up against and given where we are in terms of numbers and a squad still to fully gel I would be satisfied simply not to lose this one at this stage although a win would be received with great joy and celebration. 👍🍀

After what happened v AZ i expect us to start at the usual 100mph, the huns will try to soak up the pressure for a while and their atttacks will consist of long balls over the top to target our defence. Desperately hoping for a win of any sort, but hopefully an easy one if it all comes together.

There are no certainties when we play this mob on Sunday ...we are going to their midden with a full hoose of baying bigots and our new bhoys will not have experienced anything like it before. The Thursday night game took a lot out of us physically and this is a quick turnaround so don't underestimate the task we face. Hope you win that bet Cairnsy but Turnbull has yet to turn up in big games for me....and Starfelt will be targeted by the diving cheating Moreloss at every opportunity. Despite all this I go into this with great optimism and expect us to win but it will be by the odd goal or the MIB will ensure their favourites don't lose and we hammer them 2 each after they get the usual penalty and our perfectly legitimate goal is deemed offside. I have said before with everything we are up against and given where we are in terms of numbers and a squad still to fully gel I would be satisfied simply not to lose this one at this stage although a win would be received with great joy and celebration. 👍🍀
Same for both teams mag 7,but throw in the mentality of both teams will tell you a totally different story. Couldn't score against 10 men against the worst team left in the europa league, a goal a mile offside is all they show and hardly a hatful of chances missed.
Players showing they don't want to be there and playing like it also and can't blame them really as who would. Go as far to say slippy is working his way to the exit door also, the club is a shambles, without the worldwide knowledge now of all it stands for and forever will do.
The scum are dying on there feet and we will put them to the sword tomorrow to end the bastards for once and for all
HH and COYBIG

These games are always decided by the cheat in black so knowing that we need calm heads we may have a faster team that can zip the ball about but you need to remember the huns collapse at the slightest breeze and they get every decision there way ,,,when is a foul not a foul,,,,,,in a sevco game this will be reffed by the baying mob as Clancy is just another useful soup taking idiot and he will ruin the flow of the game

If i was a betting man i'd put money on starfelt being the first man off followed by Ralston who will be booked within the first 10 mins ,they'll play the long ball with Roofe and moreleos doing as much damage with there elbows as possible and diving all over the place

if it was a level playing field and we had neutral officials i predict a lubo score but seeing as we don't i would take a guess at 1-3

Last edited by a moderator:
Same for both teams mag 7,but throw in the mentality of both teams will tell you a totally different story. Couldn't score against 10 men against the worst team left in the europa league, a goal a mile offside is all they show and hardly a hatful of chances missed.
Players showing they don't want to be there and playing like it also and can't blame them really as who would. Go as far to say slippy is working his way to the exit door also, the club is a shambles, without the worldwide knowledge now of all it stands for and forever will do.
The scum are dying on there feet and we will put them to the sword tomorrow to end the bastards for once and for all
HH and COYBIG
Can't disagree with much of what you say John ...they of course were playing a pub team whilst I do feel we had to give our all and then some against a very good physical team. I can only enjoy a game against them once it's over unfortunately so I am always cautious in my thoughts..just my way but the relief and joy I will feel if we win overrides all of those emotions. HH 🇮🇪

Thats the only thing that worries me. Still, it's always been that way.
Totally m8, not only that, the cheating MiB also stop us being creative and loving forward at pace, did u see the stats on fouls in our last 2 games compared to possession?
utterly ridiculous that a team with 70-80% possession of the ball can commit 4 or 5 times the fouls of those trying to get the ball off u…covert tactics indeed.

If the ref doesn’t use the usual stop start tactics to halt our movement, and we start the way we have been recently, I think we will overwhelm them. But we absolutely must score when the opportunities are presented, cannot afford to be wasteful.
If we get one real early, and add a second, they will self destruct, its at that point I would begin to fear for some of our more skill full players to be at risk of injury by the hammer throwers as its been their modus operandi for as far as I can remember to resort to physical injury when getting pumped.
Starfelt at great risk of red morra as thats the best and easiest way to even things up for the MiB, but playing like we are…10 will be enough.
MON THE HOOPS..

Back