Celtic v the currant buns 29th August- match thread

There are no certainties when we play this mob on Sunday ...we are going to their midden with a full hoose of baying bigots and our new bhoys will not have experienced anything like it before. The Thursday night game took a lot out of us physically and this is a quick turnaround so don't underestimate the task we face. Hope you win that bet Cairnsy but Turnbull has yet to turn up in big games for me....and Starfelt will be targeted by the diving cheating Moreloss at every opportunity. Despite all this I go into this with great optimism and expect us to win but it will be by the odd goal or the MIB will ensure their favourites don't lose and we hammer them 2 each after they get the usual penalty and our perfectly legitimate goal is deemed offside. I have said before with everything we are up against and given where we are in terms of numbers and a squad still to fully gel I would be satisfied simply not to lose this one at this stage although a win would be received with great joy and celebration. 👍🍀
Ur bang on pal it's not gonny be easy Derby's take care of they're self form disnae count usually ur rite about turnbull but I'm hoping his recent goals will see him step up more in these big games as for starfelt just need to hope he disnae get drawn into wee rats gamesmanship think no matter wit we will score more than them HH

I hope we have the stamina to play for 95 mins. We seem to tire after an hour, so the bench will be important.

I'd keep Eddy on the bench and then unleash him after 55-60 mins.

I don't think we can start both Turnbull and Rogic, so I'd keep Rogic on the bench too. Is McCarthy fit? Is Soro too rash? Perhaps play Christie in midfield and Forrest on the left?

Keep 11 men on the field and tell Starman to keep it simple and the good ghuys will triumph in Mordor.

I hope we have the stamina to play for 95 mins. We seem to tire after an hour, so the bench will be important.

I'd keep Eddy on the bench and then unleash him after 55-60 mins.

I don't think we can start both Turnbull and Rogic, so I'd keep Rogic on the bench too. Is McCarthy fit? Is Soro too rash? Perhaps play Christie in midfield and Forrest on the left?

Keep 11 men on the field and tell Starman to keep it simple and the good ghuys will triumph in Mordor.
I'm hoping mcarthy is fit enuf to play gee callum some help in middle that let's the front 4 do they're thing HH

Big Ange having been brought up in Australia since he was 5 will be right in thinking the
deadliest snake he could encounter would be an Inland Taipan whose one bite can kill 100 men
I wonder if his opinion will change tomorrow when he takes his first step into the biggest and deadliest snake-pit he could ever imagine..

HH

Totally m8, not only that, the cheating MiB also stop us being creative and loving forward at pace, did u see the stats on fouls in our last 2 games compared to possession?
utterly ridiculous that a team with 70-80% possession of the ball can commit 4 or 5 times the fouls of those trying to get the ball off u…covert tactics indeed.
Agreed B4L ...this particular referee is very good at that very tactic ...can only hope we are too quick for them and don't allow him the opportunity to use it.

The turnaround at Celtic in the last month has been unbelievable!Wasnt confident going into the new season but this Celtic teams attacking play is a wee bit special ...our defence on the other hand is awful at times and Alkmaar couldve had a barrell load on another night ...thing is The Rangers in my opinion are nowhere near the level of the dutch and if we can keep the concentration at the back we ll win ...C'mon the Anges fenian army ...steam roll these cunts on Sunday HH
The Gargoyle will try to bully our back line, but the bhoys will be geared up for this
Sevcovid FC will come at us from the off, spurred on by their zombie horde but as soon as Abada and Kyogo put the pressure on their donkeys they will turn on the Govan Galacticos and Slippy G
We also have to factor in the Masons in black, so you can bet that fat arse will go down like Linda Lovelace's granny, on the Titanic, for theit usual penalty
3-1 to the Bhoys

Same for both teams mag 7,but throw in the mentality of both teams will tell you a totally different story. Couldn't score against 10 men against the worst team left in the europa league, a goal a mile offside is all they show and hardly a hatful of chances missed.
Players showing they don't want to be there and playing like it also and can't blame them really as who would. Go as far to say slippy is working his way to the exit door also, the club is a shambles, without the worldwide knowledge now of all it stands for and forever will do.
The scum are dying on there feet and we will put them to the sword tomorrow to end the bastards for once and for all
HH and COYBIG
Remember the quote from their own captain, about them not playing well in front of their own support
It'll only take an early Celtic goal, and they will be baying for Slippy's head

COYBIG

Agreed B4L ...this particular referee is very good at that very tactic ...can only hope we are too quick for them and don't allow him the opportunity to use it.
Fucker blocks more shots than the Huns defence
Watch him get in the way throughout the game against us
Big Joe will need to bring his 'A' game tomorrow but he's been in tough situations before, and I'm sure he'll do great
All of our Bhoys will be up for this and bring the 3 points home tomorrow

COYBIG

Joke nothing, its so they dont have to show the Cinch logo on the Celtic strip along with the zombie pen taker.
What I just can't understand is why it was OK for them to have the Labrokes logo on their strip which is a direct competitor of their main shirt sponsor, but not the cinch logo? I guess the longer this farce rumbles on then the more free publicity for their man's poxy little used car sales business.

20210828_184304.jpg

Firmly beleave Celtic have 3/4 goals in them but will have to fight hard for each one,the hackers will be out in force with thier stop them at all cost attitude,Celtic need to play thier own game because that’s what will beat them our forward play will be way to fast for them from the whistle if we push them back it will put the wind up them and the bully tactics will come to the fore as long as Celtic don’t take the bait we will be fine

Firmly beleave Celtic have 3/4 goals in them but will have to fight hard for each one,the hackers will be out in force with thier stop them at all cost attitude,Celtic need to play thier own game because that’s what will beat them our forward play will be way to fast for them from the whistle if we push them back it will put the wind up them and the bully tactics will come to the fore as long as Celtic don’t take the bait we will be fine
We need to be calm ,no rash challenges no stupid mistakes and just keep the ball and pass these fkrs off the pitch ,the stands will vent there fury and there arses will collapse
Then be relentless go for the jugular and don't stop untill the 95th minute ,,,,,,,,or until you've a Lubo score

We need to be calm ,no rash challenges no stupid mistakes and just keep the ball and pass these fkrs off the pitch ,the stands will vent there fury and there arses will collapse
Then be relentless go for the jugular and don't stop untill the 95th minute ,,,,,,,,or until you've a Lubo score
Caught a wee bit of an EPL game this morning...8 minutes of added time
Watch for it tomorrow if it's tight and see how much is added in their favour, or not, in ours
Early start for us out in the 'colonies' but worth it to watch the 'festivities' pre game and how things go for the 90 odd minutes

Big Ange will be getting pelters and wonder if we'll see the UVF flegs out in force tomorrow
EUFA, keep an eye open
The world is watching, you Hun lurkers
GIRFUY

COYBIG

Back