Celtic v the currant buns 29th August- match thread

I admire everyone’s confidence, I’m just not so sure, I don’t think we will be ALLOWED to win, the referee with give them help, like last season well be down to 10 men before the 25th minute is out, the crowd will bay for everything that happens in and around the penalty box, more-or-less will be more often on his arse than on his feet, will go down at the touch of a feather, whilst the hammer throwers will have some “special “ treatment lined up for Kyoto, without fear of punishment,

If we manage to keep 11 men on the park….we’ll win🍀💚

I admire everyone’s confidence, I’m just not so sure, I don’t think we will be ALLOWED to win, the referee with give them help, like last season well be down to 10 men before the 25th minute is out, the crowd will bay for everything that happens in and around the penalty box, more-or-less will be more often on his arse than on his feet, will go down at the touch of a feather, whilst the hammer throwers will have some “special “ treatment lined up for Kyoto, without fear of punishment,

Expect the scum to target Welsh and Starfelt and why wouldn't they? But after there 2nd half showing on Thursday then confident that they are up for and more than capable of winning that battle.
Our defence will win us the game and our forwards by how many
HH

It's not confidence BB It's reality but your right we could be stopped by other forces ...just need to score more ...and cmon mate its Kyogo ...👍🍀

I fully expect Kyogo to be targeted very early on to try to slow him down. And we all know that no matter how brutal/late/high/dangerous the hack will be (my money is on a studs up from behind through his achilles) it will only result in a finger wagging warning from the ref. Bloody hell, he didn't even need to have the bloody ball to be flattened from behind in the last 2 matches with no repercussions to the foulers!

I fully expect Kyogo to be targeted very early on to try to slow him down. And we all know that no matter how brutal/late/high/dangerous the hack will be (my money is on a studs up from behind through his achilles) it will only result in a finger wagging warning from the ref. Bloody hell, he didn't even need to have the bloody ball to be flattened from behind in the last 2 matches with no repercussions to the foulers!
And with the game now on Japanese TV, BB, then they will all be able to witness first hand just what a shower of filthy racist scummy bastards they really are

And with the game now on Japanese TV, BB, then they will all be able to witness first hand just what a shower of filthy racist scummy bastards they really are
I read an article by James Forrest this evening moaning yet again about biased coverage by the daily record (why he continues to keep them relevant by posting about the I will never understand).

Apparently the DR are boasting that Japanese tv are interested in this match because of Kyogo but also because of the fantastic Slippy G factor!!! The fact that Japanese tv hasn't shown any interest in Scottish fitba for the other seasons Gerrard has been at the Bigotdome is just ignored.

I read an article by James Forrest this evening moaning yet again about biased coverage by the daily record (why he continues to keep them relevant by posting about the I will never understand).

Apparently the DR are boasting that Japanese tv are interested in this match because of Kyogo but also because of the fantastic Slippy G factor!!! The fact that Japanese tv hasn't shown any interest in Scottish fitba for the other seasons Gerrard has been at the Bigotdome is just ignored.
I don't mind him attacking any anti celtic organisation myself BB, and as I read it, I think he was trying to highlight that myself.
Anyone supporting an anti celtic organisation while under the celtic colours deserves all the pelters that come there way imo.

am sure the crown bar 4th official will have every sevco player warned they'll have free rein

To think Ange was on sevcos manager list but they went with the poundshop jose instead ,,,,,kyogo could have been a hun ,,,,,,,

feckin scary thought

I don't think so
When the chips are down, we have the team this season to give them a right good gubbing
Although your spot on with the MIBs and their cheating, diving mutants in lilac/blue or whatever dross strip they wear tomorrow
The wee man from Japan, is hardy as well, so try as they might he'll be up for sticking it to them, as well wee Liel, will want to prove he's got the stones to get tore in
CalMac and Christie must start with Turnbull
Soro, is too much of a risk factor with his rash challenges for me, maybe bring him on, as the game goes on and legs start to tire
But, it's all conjecture until the whistle, so let's hope that we get the result we want
In any case, we have one distinct advantage over them, we are not Huns

COYBIG

I don't think so
When the chips are down, we have the team this season to give them a right good gubbing
Although your spot on with the MIBs and their cheating, diving mutants in lilac/blue or whatever dross strip they wear tomorrow
The wee man from Japan, is hardy as well, so try as they might he'll be up for sticking it to them, as well wee Liel, will want to prove he's got the stones to get tore in
CalMac and Christie must start with Turnbull
Soro, is too much of a risk factor with his rash challenges for me, maybe bring him on, as the game goes on and legs start to tire
But, it's all conjecture until the whistle, so let's hope that we get the result we want
In any case, we have one distinct advantage over them, we are not Huns

COYBIG
I go into any Celtic game with my glass half full
Literally

Members online

Latest posts

Back