Celtic v The Rangers Saturday 30th December 12.30pm

Is a draw more favourable for them or us? Can't make my mind up. I know its an away point for them, but we've taken 3 off them away.

Celtic play the Unmentionables tonight at 1.30 am. The ref (aka Brother Walsh) supports the team in blue.
Sport is supposed to be fair and neutral but in Scotland no referee has ever seen a Rangers player commit a foul in the penalty box in 182 hours of football. I kid you not. A world record. The game is rigged.

Why do so many on here not think that they will get a usual Tavpen????
That’s a stick on with cheatin Beaton in charge of the whistle, and his mate doing VAR
They’ll target AJ and GT, and dive at every opportunity
Watch for us on the attack and the Hun in black getting in the way
On it from the start Celtic eat the breid and get tire into them
3-1 for Celtic

Celtic play the Unmentionables tonight at 1.30 am. The ref (aka Brother Walsh) supports the team in blue.
Sport is supposed to be fair and neutral but in Scotland no referee has ever seen a Rangers player commit a foul in the penalty box in 182 hours of football. I kid you not. A world record. The game is rigged.
Half three in the AM here, but it’s purely coincidence that they haven’t had a penalty against them since Adam was a Bhoy
Needless to say the overseas Bhoys and Ghirls will be roaring the Bhoys on across the globe
HH

That’s a stick on with cheatin Beaton in charge of the whistle, and his mate doing VAR
They’ll target AJ and GT, and dive at every opportunity
Watch for us on the attack and the Hun in black getting in the way
On it from the start Celtic eat the breid and get tire into them
3-1 for Celtic

It's Brother Walsh Dill, he who works for them, and the neutered Wullie Collum on VAR...

Back