Celtic v The Town of St John

One of those games where everyone plays well and are 'at it' from the start. Hatate at RB and scoring twice MOTM but also thought the 2 baldies were excellent. Kyogo's poor form and lack of goals continues ;) but you can't fault his effort. Why doesn't Ange start with GG:rolleyes:?
Haven't seen the Turnbull red card challenge back but was it worse than that on Giakoumakis v Dundee Utd? That one wasn't even looked at.
The time it took for VAR to check whether goals were offside or not was ridiculous. How difficult can it be? Whilst players are celebrating goal then heading back to the halfway line to restart the check should take place. If you cant decide in that timescale then the people using the equipment are as incompetent as the clown with a whistle on it.

Apparently they could afford either VAR or goal line technology, so as goal line technology is right on the money, and VAR is subject to 'opinions/honest mistakes/decision by the Hun...it was an easy choice for them
I'm not even speaking about goaline technology here. Just move the camera that is placed about 10 yards out to being in line with the goaline. Or is that too fecking sensible?

One of those games where everyone plays well and are 'at it' from the start. Hatate at RB and scoring twice MOTM but also thought the 2 baldies were excellent. Kyogo's poor form and lack of goals continues ;) but you can't fault his effort. Why doesn't Ange start with GG:rolleyes:?
Haven't seen the Turnbull red card challenge back but was it worse than that on Giakoumakis v Dundee Utd? That one wasn't even looked at.
The time it took for VAR to check whether goals were offside or not was ridiculous. How difficult can it be? Whilst players are celebrating goal then heading back to the halfway line to restart the check should take place. If you cant decide in that timescale then the people using the equipment are as incompetent as the clown with a whistle on it.
Kyogo scored twice !! He’s been unlucky but he’s got the highest goals scored I think it’s because he missed some really easy shots that we think he’s being poor Can anyone tell me if they thought the first goal by Kyogo was over the line I thought it was well over the line

Kyogo scored twice !! He’s been unlucky but he’s got the highest goals scored I think it’s because he missed some really easy shots that we think he’s being poor Can anyone tell me if they thought the first goal by Kyogo was over the line I thought it was well over the line
IMO Kyogo hasn't quite been as ruthless in front of goal as he night have been. But he has still been excellent for us and is top scorer in the league, averaging a goal every 77 minutes of playing time. Think how good he will be when he hits form?

Personally I thought at least most of the ball was over the line and was probably a goal, but as they never awarded the goal then proof was needed to show it crossed the line. At least it was worthy of holding up play to at least check using VAR but thry refused to even do this (but subsequently wasted several minutes reviewing our goals which were yards onside).

I watched the game at 1.30 am live and with 75% possession it was like a training session. We are the best team in Scotland and when everything clicks we will score 10. Got to bed a happy bhoy and looking forward to another great season whalloping every other team

Even Moreforless said it wiz ower the line he was hoovering a line at the time

HH 🤧

Back