Celtic V Them

Ange roasts the mug from the daily ranger when he questions the big mans integrity..

Can anybody tell me if Celtic would wiinth their rights to suspend this daily rag indefinitely or
would the SFA or SPFL be able to overturn the decision,why do sevco managers never have to defend themselves ??.

HH

Ange roasts the mug from the daily ranger when he questions the big mans integrity..

Can anybody tell me if Celtic would wiinth their rights to suspend this daily rag indefinitely or
would the SFA or SPFL be able to overturn the decision,why do sevco managers never have to defend themselves ??.

HH
He continues to make total mugs out of all the arseholes and they can't handle it GS.
They remain desperate to try and discredit him in any way, yet only to make total eegits out of themselves still.
Great viewing and long may it continue with the thick shower of fucks

HH
Gs celtic won’t ban these eejits the saying comes to mind “keep your friends close but your enemies closer”if we did ban them the sfa/spell have shitall to do way it....a prefer the cunts have access,keeps big ange on his toes😂

Naw
we don't pander to Racists or bigots ,,,,,,so fk them all let them stew in there own pish
Wouldn't give them a lick o' ma shite
After all the chaos they have caused around the city in 'celebration' FFS
Hammer them tomorrow and let the Daily Rancid, SMSM, the O/O and the rest of the Hundits, take a flying fuck at a rolling donut
Ange will have the new Bhoys clued up about what to expect
I think O'Riley and Jota will have big games
Their defence is pish, and we can capitalize with our speed, and tenacity
High press on them from the start
2 goals from big Geomakis tomorrow
COYBIG

good morning fellow fenians , today is the day , not felt as nervous in a long time , in fact TBH , shitting myself , really unsure how we will play tonight , do we go full pelt at the start , get a couple and then run out of steam , or do we go Dundee Utd pace , calm and controlled and able to push on for the full 90 mins , however ange chooses , as long as we win I don’t give a fuck , let’s put these cunts back in there box and get back to where we rightly belong

just hope and pray I hear we shall not be moved at Parkhead tonight from our fans

stay safe bhoys and ghirls, lot of Nasty people out there

don’t let us down Celtic

Just heading oot to ma graft,,gonny Wynd these thick cunts up awe day long(scaffolders are my favourites 🙂)so please celtic just play the way we know you can tonite,no keystone cops defending,be solid every tackle,be crisp every pass,be lethal in front of goal🙏We totally deserve victory tonite,,,,you aswell god!!time you gave us a break☘️🙏

I'd be happy with Tony ralston or jj they both can do what ange needs.id definitely have jota on and hatate but who ever ange puts on at what ever stage of the game I'll be happy. Just look at Saturday he put 16 year old boak on and had a great game .as for letting second fans in to our stadium no way I wouldn't let a gang of holigans in to my house to wreck it remember them destroying the toilets at celtic Park I would have banned them their and then.

HH
I really don't think the gaffer wid want them banned tbh if u ban them then u canny do wit ange does and put them straight I think although ange has no respect for them he understands he canny just let them run wild with they're bullshit without a reposte I prefer him putting the fuckers straight and showing them up for wit they really are rather than baton the hatches doon anyway fuck the press and they're favourite fuckin team HH

Back