Celtic V Them

Watched the game on Sky last night, would love to have been there. Big Ange is assembling an excellent squad of players and needs complete board backing. Some great performances and as one of his biggest doubters, even I have to give wee Taylor a big well done, probably his best game in the hoops.

Don't know if it's been mentioned on here, but did anyone watching the sky pictures see the reverse camera angle shot of Abada walking back after his goal?? In the background was Brother Bobby, with his hand trying to cover his mouth but from the side you could clearly see him saying "fuuuuucking hell". Priceless!!!

Fantastic performance destroyed them in the first half and saved our legs for the weekend 2nd half Ange's game plan was brilliant no quarter given and just relentless attack from the start
Special mention to wee Abada ,,,,gonnie let barisic out yer pocket :LOL: he destroyed him last night thought that was his best game and juranovic what a steal at 2.5m he ripped thie pish out of kent all night thought the whole team worked there socks of for us
The atmosphere was up there with the best champions league nights 60k Celtic fans taunting the huns what's not to like
Abada played a blinder, as did all our team, him and Jota had them shitting themselves, every time they got tha ball
I thought Jura was magnificent, and fought for, and won every ball, as did Greg Taylor
CCV and Starfelt were immense, won everything too
The crowd were fantastic and right from the start, they sang and cheered their hearts out, our 12th man for sure
What a performance from all the Bhoys, and what can you say about Ange ?
He totally gets what it means to be Celtic and thank heavens we've got him as our manager

HH

Last edited:
Had an opportunity to take pause and wonder that, if in my drunken haze, I had perhaps overstated and over-rated the performance last night.

Took the time to rewatch the match in all its glory this afternoon and had the great joy in finding out that I had understated our display and that our first-half performance was absolutely outstanding and as good as anything we have produced in probably the last 20-years.

I thought the starting line-up looked like it lacked a bit of muscle, but the sheer speed and intensity was just too much for that mob to contend with and some of the passing patterns and movement was a joy to behold.

Conserved energy in the second-half and they never laid a glove on us, but now we have to consolidate our position and not get complacent at Fir Park. That place has been a graveyard for us on far too many occasions in the past and it's the first cup final of a minimum of 14 to come between now and May.

Beautiful night last night, but we're going to have to get used to winning ugly now, because it's going to be open season on us with our opponents and refs conspiring to maim, mutilate and dismember our Bhoys.

The space Abada was given to score that goal was outrageous. 😂 😂 😂
Their defence was in tatters and
The ball bhoys are a fecking disgrace and should be banned for life!!! How very dare they enjoy that last night? Sally McCoist will be demanding their names and the DUP guy will be issuing threats shortly! 😄😂🤣
Kris Void is raging...what else is new ?
McCoist said it's embarrassing if they are complaining about the ball boys, Rangers were rubbish
The mutants won't be happy with him today

Aye, the day after the night before, being semi retired, I thought I'd go a wee daunder round the local pubs & do a wee bit of gloating.

Yes my fellow Celts, the hun.pain & tears made my.pint & wee half all that more enjoyable, get Giofanny tae fuck, get Barisic, Goldshit Tavpen
K🤡nt, Roofe tae fuck. Mcgregor stopped it from being 6or7. Couldn't handle Celtics movement & pace, of course there was the odd f🤡ck off ya Fen**n basturd, which got the reply Yer Grandas yer Da.

Yes The Peeepul urny happy 😂😂😂😂😂

🎶OH YER RANJURS ARE SHITE, OH YER RANJURS ARE SHITE, SO FUCKIN SHITE🎶

YOU CAN SMELL THE FEAR😂😂😂😂😂

Back